What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Vikki Kratz explores a local man's battle back from a traumatic brain injury.
- Bill Lueders reports on a dispute between neighboring property owners and the mayor's dream for a green development on the city's northeast side.
- Jason Shepard digs up the latest on the Dane County 911 Center controversy.
- Rick Berg looks back on the life, loss and legacy of Robert Kennedy.
- Martin Short trashes celebrity culture at the Overture Center.
- Local hip-hop artists go free-form on jAMZ-FM.
- Susan Kepecs interviews a visitor from Nicaragua who's part of an organic, feminist, coffee-growing co-op there.
- David Medaris visits Pat Hitchcock, recently feted by the Natural Heritage Land Trust for her efforts in establishing Donald County Park.
- Jason Joyce talks 'bout the Brewers and sports bloggers.