Have you purchased tickets yet for the upcoming Isthmus Beer & Cheese Fest? The third annual festival returns to the Alliant Energy Center Exhibition Hall on Saturday, January 21.
If not, join us for the original wintertime celebration of Wisconsin's finest beer and artisan cheeses. Meet and mingle with brewers and cheesemakers from all over the great state of Wisconsin, as you sample hundreds of varieties of their delicious and often hard-to-find products.
Regular advance tickets are $40. They went on sale online more than a month ago, but can now also be purchased at several shops and storefronts around Madison.
Stop at one of the following locations to buy your tickets today:
- Isthmus Publishing Company,101 King St., 608-251-5627
- Fromagination, 12 S. Carroll St., 608-255-2430
- The Malt House, 2609 East Washington Ave., 608-204-6258
- Vintage Brewing Company, 674 South Whitney Way, 608-204-2739
- Steve's Liquor, 8302 Mineral Point Rd., 608-833-5995, 3618 University Ave., 608-233-6193, 6227 McKee Rd., 608-442-9600
- Star Liquor, 1209 Williamson St., 608-255-8041
Even better, you can get $5 off your tickets with a qualifying purchase of beer at Star Liquor! There is also a premium VIP tasting option, but these limited tickets are only available online and at Isthmus offices.
You must be 21 to attend this event. Tickets are limited, and may not be available on the day of the festival. So get yours today!
The 2012 Isthmus Beer & Cheese Fest is sponsored by the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Gorst Valley Hops, TRICOR Insurance, Union Cab, Fromagination, Gail Ambrosius, and Star Liquor.