What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Jason Shepard reports on frustration of eyewitness who says he saw Joel Marino's killer again, and on complaints about the management of the county's 911 Center.
- Bill Lueders rips official secrecy and deception in wake of Brittany Zimmermann 911 call revelations.
- Four authors take on various aspects of the local housing morass.
- Rock 'n' roll dreams come true at the High Noon Saloon's Gomeroke.
- Public Enemies brings Billy Crudup and Christian Bale to the Capitol.
- Kenneth Burns previews the summer's vittles at Warner Park, where the Madison Mallards' opening day is May 29.
- Attention beaders: Sally Franson checks out the wares Willy Street's Indus Beads.
- David Medaris reports on that hulking new bicycle bridge over East Washington Avenue, plus other biking news.