What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- We discuss things you can do and groups you can join in Madison to live greener.
- We also report on what local government is doing and how state hunters are joining the cause of green life.
- Bill Lueders reports on an airport security snafu and a church group that likes to sue old people.
- Sally Franson ventures into the scenes at Woof's and two other nightspots around town.
- Hip-hop goes to college in "Line Breaks: The Remix."
- Erika Janik profiles Isthmus Green Day speaker Nora Pouillon, the Washington, D.C. restaurateur who's all-organic.
- Table Talk tucks in at Saigon Noodles, where anytime is pho time.
- Jason Joyce previews the 2008 Milwaukee Brewers.