What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Nathan Comp pulls the trigger on gun violence in Madison.
- Downtown neighbors rally to save historic park.
- Bill Lueders rethinks his past defense of Annette Ziegler.
- Prodigal singer Pat MacDonald returns to Wisconsin.
- The Memorial Union Terrace plans an impressive slate of "Hot Summer Nights."
- Raphael Kadushin samples the geschnetzeltes and other Swiss delights at the Hotel New Glarus.
- Terese Allen digs up recipes for spring root vegetables like table radishes and Tokyo turnips.
- Sally Franson samples the handbags and home accents at La Bella Vita.
- Kenneth Burns rides the state's magnificent network of bike trails.