What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Make your weekend lean and clean with the Isthmus Green Day Guide.
- Kenneth Burns explores the explosion of locally grown food options around Dane County.
- Marc Eisen ponders the future of The Capital Times in a changing media industry landscape.
- Sweeten your health with the healing powers of hone in Health Beauty & Fitness.
- Susan Kepecs gets in motion with dance choreographer Maureen Janson.
- Jerry Minnich eats big at Liliana's, the New Orleans-style restaurant in Fitchburg.
- Marc Eisien looks into the next steps for the Willy Street Co-op as the future of Metropolitan Place remains in limbo.
- Sally Franson explores L'Occitane en Provence and comes out smelling like a rose (or apricots and almonds).
- David Medaris meets up with the two-wheeled acrobats behind Mad Bike Polo.