What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Nathan Comp investigates the mayhem and mischief to be found at Madison's budget motels.
- Bill Lueders tours the new Vietnam voyage exhibit at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum.
- Marc Eisen assesses why business lobby group WMC is falling into disfavor.
- Tom Laskin introduces Lucha Libre and its desire to take over the hip-hop world by any means necessary.
- Tom Laskin also takes a look at the thought play behind the fourth annual Games + Learning + Society Conference in town this week.
- Robin Shepard follows the Spotted Cow and its beer brethren as New Glarus Brewing moves into bigger, fancier digs.
- Jason Joyce gets sent back to the minors in Appleton.