What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- It's a nano-world after all. Nathan Comp reports on the promise and perils of nanotechnology in this week's cover story.
- Thinking of taking your band on the road, or just wondering what it's like to be on the bus? Then our touring survival guide is a must-read.
- In other music coverage, Denmark gets the treatment with a a preview of the Spy in the MEs (rhymes with "MEs") and Plök (um...). And Bad Brains prove that older actually can be better.
- In Kids & Parents, we learn how control our anger. Turns out counting to 10 isn't such a bad idea. Your kids will thank you.
- In movies, Michael Moore goes medieval on our health-care system in Sicko. Other reviews: Evening and License to Wed (nooooooo!)
- Recreationally speaking, David Medaris takes the new Shimano Coasting bikes out for a spin, and it's love. Maybe lust.