Do you love dancing and diamonds? Register for the 2010 Isthmus Dance Contest, and you could win a $1000 Kessler's Raindrop Diamond Pendant!
There are a few rules:
- This is an amateur competition. No professionals. (Note: A professional is defined as anyone who, at any time, publicly declares themselves to be a professional dancer, verbally or written)
- All competitors must be 21 or older.
- All competitors must enter competition in couples with the intention of competing in ballroom dancing.
- All contestants must be appropriately attired. The judges reserve the right to deny anyone entry to the dance floor for inappropriate attire.
- All music must be cut for time, 1.5 to 2 minutes, including entrance and exit.
- All results are final and incontestable.