What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Vikki Kratz looks into the use of euthanasia at the Dane County Humane Society.
- Progressive Dane proves it's a survivor at 15.
- UW brass seek larger role in seg-fee allocations.
- Bill Lueders spews bile on our ailing health-care system.
- 'Tis the season in Madison nightclubs.
- Wisconsin Public Television will showcase regional music.
- Jonathan Coulton represents the online future of the music industry.
- David Medaris offers suggestions for rec-related holiday gifts.