Anonymous Four with Darol Anger and Scott Nygaard
The Isthmus Guest List is back with another round of free tickets to amazing concerts, shows and more fun events around Madison. This week's contests include tickets to: Natty Nation and BASSNECTAR at the Majestic; Hanson at the Barrymore; the Madison Music Project show by Photograph at the Badger Bowl; Glen Phillips at the High Noon; The Nerd by the Madison Rep; Martin Short at Overture; The Anonymous Four at the UW Memorial Union; Isthmus Green Day at Monona Terrace; and much more.
In this week's list:
- The Anonymous Four will perform their vocal renditions of medieval and contemporary classics in a show with progressive fiddler Darol Anger and bluegrass-newgrass guitarist Scott Nygaard at the Wisconsin Union Theater on Thursday, April 10. Win tickets here!
- Glen Phillips, the former front-man of Toad the Wet Sprocket, will make a splash at a show at the High Noon Saloon on Thursday, April 10.. Win tickets here!
- Hanson is back, and will be performing its funk-influenced pop tunes in a concert with Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers at the Barrymore Theatre on Saturday, April 12. Win tickets here!
- Fans of Knocked Up and The 40 Year Old Virgin will find more fun at Forgetting Sarah Marshall, a new movie directed by Nicholas Stoller. Get ready to laugh in an advance screening at Marcus Point UltraScreen Cinema on Thursday, April 17. Win tickets here!
- Bring your bottle of hairspray for the Madison Music Project concert in April as we welcome Def Leppard tribute band Photograph to the Badger Bowl on Saturday, April 19. Win tickets here!
- Natty Nation promises another unforgettable performance when they are joined Nama Rupa and DJ FRP at The Majestic on Sunday, April 20. Win tickets here!
- Bay Area DJ Lorin Ashton has helped develop the North American underground dance music scene, and will be bringing his liquid-sweet beats as BASSNECTAR along Elliot Lipp in a show at the Majestic on Thurday, April 24. Win tickets here!
- The Madison Repertory Theatre's production of The Nerd will be far from halfwit in sneak preview performances at The Playhouse in the Overture Center on Friday, April 31 and Saturday, May 1. Win tickets here!
- Classic funnyman and Tony and Emmy awards winners Martin Short will deliver a playful one-man show at Overture Hall on Saturday, May 31. Win tickets here!
Also, The Big Eat is be returning to Monona Terrace, running from 5 to 8:30 p.m. on Monday, April 14. If you come to this event once, you will always come again. Yes, it really is that wonderful! Not only is this an opportunity to enjoy a variety of foods in great company, but all proceeds of the culinary extravaganza will benefit families at partnering Family Centers. Tables may be reserved here.
Remember to visit Isthmus promotions for updates on local events and shows!