The Isthmus Guest List is back with another round of free tickets to amazing concerts, shows and more fun events around Madison. This week's contests include tickets to: Travel Adventure Film Series at the Marquee; the Madison 420 Festival at the Brink and High Noon; Lucero and Yesterday: A Beatles Tribute Show at the Majestic; Atlas Improv; the Color Rush exhibit at the Milwaukee Art Museum; Isthmus a la Carts; and, more!
In this week's list:
- The Madison 420 Festival with Natty Nation, Jon Wayne & the Pain, T.U.G.G., DJ Trichrome, and Mt. Zion Soundsystem at the High Noon and The Grasshoppers, The New Speedway Players, Electric Spanking, Warm Wet Rag, The Material Boys, Patchwork Monkey, Mudroom, and River Water Tribe and at the Brink Lounge on Saturday, April 20. Win tickets here!
- Travel Adventure Film Series: Hawaii & Beyond: Pacific Island Adventure with Mary Lee and Sid Nolan at the Marquee in UW Union South on Monday, April 22. Win tickets here!
- Lucero, Langhorne Slim at the Majestic on Wednesday, April 24. Win tickets here!
- Yesterday: A Beatles Tribute Show, Sean Michael Dargan at the Majestic on Wednesday, April 25. Win tickets here!
- Stein & Dine at the State Fair Park Expo Center in Milwaukee on Saturday, April 27. Win tickets here!
- Atlas Improv at Atlas Improv Company on Saturday, April 27. Win tickets here!
- Isthmus a la Carts at Olin Park on Friday, May 10. Win tickets here!
- Color Rush: 75 Years of Color Photography in America at the Milwaukee Art Museum now through Sunday, May 19. Win tickets here!
What's cheaper than a roll in the hay...? Nothing, but some things come close with Isthmus Saves. You come here to win great prizes. Now, you can visit Isthmussaves.com to save even more money! Find fantastic deals on DVDs, CDs, food, drink and so much more, but don't wait -- they are going fast! If you miss one, don't worry -- we'll be adding more deals all the time!
Sign-up for the Isthmus on Tap email newsletter to learn about what's happening around Madison and details about ticket giveaways in your inbox every week!