Wisconsin Historical Society
From the sobering to the frivolous, from the sublime to the just plain weird, Madison museums have a little of everything. This irregularly scheduled series on The Daily Page takes you inside the local institutions charged with preserving our art, our history and, yes, our meteorites.
These Madison museum moments follow:
- "One of the nicest Capitols in the country"
- A peek into 2,000-year-old houses at the Chazen
- Reliving a misspent youth at the historical museum's classic video arcade
- Your old toys are at the Wisconsin Historical Museum
- Looking back at a divisive war in the Wisconsin Veterans Museum
If you have any suggestions for museums around Madison to visit, please send a message.