The Isthmus Guest List is back with another round of free tickets to concerts, shows and more fun events around Madison. This week's contests include tickets to: Dope and Marc Cohn at the Barrymore; HalloQueen, Robert Fripp, and Leon Russell at the Majestic; Laura Love at the High Noon, a catalogue from the Michael Kienitz photography exhibition at the Chazen, and a performance of Lombardi/The Only Thing at the Madison Rep.
In this week's list:
- All eight of Robert Klein's hilarious HBO Comedy Specials are available on DVD in a complete Special Collector's Edition four-disc box set for the first time ever. Win the DVDs here!
- You can now have a piece of the critically-acclaimed movie The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters -- a documentary that follows two men on their hysterical and touching journey as they compete to get the highest Donkey Kong arcade game score -- with a full size poster. Win a copy here!
- Don't miss a special eve-of-Freakfest performance by hard rock band Dope and special guests Boboflex at the Barrymore Theatre on Friday, October 26. Win tickets here!
- Stop by the most unique Halloween party in Madison! Pierce Bottoms of MadCabaret will be hosting HalloQueen at the Majestic Theatre on Saturday, October 27. DJs will make their return to the venue once again, too, as Nick Nice and The Real Jaguar join the party. Win tickets here!
- Don't miss the chance to see a sneak preview of Ridley Scott's American Gangster starring Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe on Tuesday, October 30. at the Marcus Point Ultrascreen Cinema. Win tickets here!
- Jazz and bluegrass singer Laura Love will make the audience swoon when she performs at the High Noon Saloon on Sunday, November 4. Win tickets here!
- The Chazen Museum of Art will be displaying an exhibition by Madison-based photographer Michael Kienitz from September 8 through October 28. Titled "Small Arms: Children of Conflict," the series features thirty-six photographs of children taken during some of the fiercest conflicts since the Vietnam War, in places such as Belfast, Lebanon, Central America, and the United States. Enter to win here for a catalogue for the exhibition.
- Grammy winter Marc Cohn will be playing alongside a full band at the Barrymore Theatre on Saturday, November 3. Win tickets here!
- The Madison Repertory Theater is hosting the world premiere of Lombardi/The Only Thing with a pair of performances on Wednesday, November 7 and Thursday, November 8 at the Overture Center. Win tickets here!
- Robert Fripp and the League of Crafty Guitarists will bring the house down at Majestic Theatre on Saturday, November 10. Win tickets here!
- Music legend Leon Russell continues to wow audiences and will be performing at the Majestic Theatre on Sunday, November 11. Win tickets here!
- Celebrate the season as Kanopy Dance presents their classic Winter Joy at the Overture Center on Saturday, November 17. Win tickets here!
Remember to visit Isthmus promotions for updates on local events and shows!