What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Marc Eisen wraps up his series on Epic Systems with a look at land-use consequences.
- Bill Lueders digs into local firm's offer of high-end marketing jobs -- yeah, right.
- Vikki Kratz reports on why Dane County is worried about a new state program for the elderly and disabled.
- Rick Berg drives his big hocking SUV back and forth over commuter rail.
- Rock guitarist John Masino has spent a lifetime chasing the big time.
- Pop star Freedy Johnston makes Madison his second home.
- Jerry Minnich is gaga for the sweets at Sucre, the downtown patisserie.
- David Medaris previews Madison Paddle Fest, where people with disabilities will kayak and canoe.