At Isthmus Green Day, food lovers and aficionados will have their fill:
- Join Lisa Kivirist, co-author of ECOpreneuring, Edible Earth and Rural Renaissance, as she shares practical tips and strategies for enjoying more sustainable, healthy, nutritious foods while both saving money and stewarding the environment at home, or when traveling.
- Madison-area chefs will demonstrate how to make a variety of meals using only locally made and distributed food. Not only will you see how to make delicious organic food, you'll also get to sample it! Sponsored by REAP (Research, Education, Action and Policy) Food Group.
- Whole Foods will be on hand to answer any food recycling questions.
- People can check out the REAP (Research, Education, Action and Policy) Food Group booth, the MACSAC booth, the Ruegsegger Farms/Paoli Local Foods booth and more!
- Sample delicious food and drink from Whole Foods, Willy Street Co-op, Wildtree and so much more!
- Isthmus Green Day is sponsored by Organic Valley and Whole Foods.