Come sip, sample and celebrate fabulous food and drinks at the new Isthmus Food and Wine Festival!
This two day expo will feature local chefs, DIY food demonstrations, special pairings and tastings, and of course, lots of great food and drink to try. This party for the palate will be held on Friday, October 19 and Saturday, October 20 at the Alliant Energy Center.
The event's complete schedule is coming soon, but here's a taste of what's on the menu.
- Chef Tory Miller of Graze
- Chef Dave Heide of Lilliana's
- Chef Dan Fox of the Madison Club and SloPig
- More to be announced!
- The Willy St. Co-op will teach how to prepare a magic menu from its shelves.
- Roman Candle Pizza will show how to toss crust like a pro.
- Bolzano Meats will explore the pairing of charcuterie and beer.
- Vom Fass will illuminate the beauty of craft spirits.
- Voices of Isthmus food and drinks -- Raphael Kadushin, Andre Darlington, Marcelle Richards and Kyle Nabilcy -- will share some of their favorite foods and pairings.
- Indulgence Chocolates will explore the world of chocolates.
- Chocolatier Gail Ambrosius and Sara Hill of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board will pair chocolate, cheese, and port.
Hungry yet? Those are just the some of the scheduled presentations; the whole day will be filled with wonder foods and drinks presented by dozens of exhibitors.
Tickets are available online, as well as at Star Liquor and all three Steve's locations. Advance admission is $40 for a one day pass and $65 for both days, with options for the "Premium Plate" VIP access that includes commemorative kitchenware and additional amenities.
Get your tickets to the Isthmus Food and Wine Festival today!