Can you find all of the Wisconsin curiosities in the basement of PHOX, the Madison-area band covered in this week's Isthmus? Hint: There are at least a dozen.
Inspect the photo above, or pick up a paper to view a larger version. Think you spotted everything in there?
Here are the Wisconsin references in the photo. To read the answers, highlight the covered text:
- Milwaukee News Sentinel comic from 1941
- Foam cheesehead hat
- Decorative Wisconsin plate
- Wooden dairy cow puzzle
- Circus World clown figurine and brandy bottle
- Vintage Green Bay Packers hat
- Vintage Wisconsin jacket (red on white)
- Vintage Wisconsin jacket (white on red)
- Ron Dayne Wisconsin Badgers jersey from 1999
- Alto horn played in the University of Wisconsin Marching Band
- Green Bay Packers lamp from 1973
- Green Bay Packers Super Bowl XXXI champions' commemorative Miller Lite 16 oz. can
- The six members of indie pop band PHOX