We're going behind the bar for this video how-to series from Madison mixologists. See the secret to whipping up cool cocktails from people who do it for a living. In this episode, we'll mix up a Mochatini with Howard Hayes from Genna's, a Madison institution that's been in the Genna family for 44 years. Howard is what you call a BIG personality. He's shaking it ... as he shows us how to make the Mochatini... in 5 steps.
1. Sugar the rim
Howard suggests using an orange or lemon slice to wet the rim so the sugar sticks.
2. Ice the shaker
3. Add the liquor -- equal parts:
- 1 ounce Godiva Dark Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce Double Espresso Vodka
4. Shake it up baby
5. Pour & garnish with coffee beans
Thanks Howard -- Cheers!