MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Monday, September 22, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 41.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

RIP Chautara

Where are you eating and what do you think? What's opening, closing, succeeding, failing?

Re: RIP Chautara

Postby Detritus » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 am

Broadsheet wrote:It was where I went to eat goat dishes. Does the other restaurant have it on the menu?

Yes, they got your goat. Swagat on the far west side also has excellent goat, Punjabi style in their case.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stebben84 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:18 am

Broadsheet wrote:It was where I went to eat goat dishes. Does the other restaurant have it on the menu?

Jamerica has curried goat, although the last time I had it(few years ago) I was unimpressed.
Stebben84
Forum God/Goddess

Postby morriskatze » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm

snoqueen wrote:]I love Dobhan though and maybe it'll get even better with 100% of the owner's attention. Also it's got just about the prettiest interior (the floor!) of any restaurant I can think of.

Every time I've been to Dobhan it's taken about an hour to get a meal - I mean, no food for one hour from ordering. Is that how it usually goes there?
morriskatze

Postby lukpac » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:27 pm

morriskatze wrote:Every time I've been to Dobhan it's taken about an hour to get a meal - I mean, no food for one hour from ordering. Is that how it usually goes there?

Some times aren't as fast as others, but I wouldn't say that is my usual experience.
lukpac
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Restaurant News & Reviews