MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, August 30, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 73.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Chuck's Clique -- Who wants in?

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.

Who wants in on my hyper-groovy-local-coolguy-scenester clique?

Count me in! My personality is merely a conglomeration of traits of the cool people with whom I hang out.
8%
"Clique?" That's French, right? Fuck those Frogs! If it weren't for our boy Sam, those fuckers would be speaking German right now!
12%
Stick yer Prick Clique, Schick! We wouldn't want to be part of any club who would have someone like you as a member. Plus, the casting couch is a rough tumble.
24%
Clique? Only 12-year-old girls and total retardo egomaniacal assholes use the word "clique" anymore.
56%

Total votes : 25

Postby Kyle Motor » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:05 am

HBK wrote:You have got to be kidding me - if this crap does not belong on the freaken hype page, what does?

I never would've guessed that Shawn Michaels would be such a drag outside the ring. No wonder Vince wants to fire your ass.

However, I do appreciate the Ric Flair quotes in that other thread.
Kyle Motor
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Kyle Motor » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:13 am

bobhemauer wrote:
Kyle Motor wrote:I used think the Schicksy-Hemsy clique was cool, but those bitches are skanks.

ur juST saAYIng that beCause we t0ld eVerYone that ur joGGing SUit is totaLLY GeNeric and NOT JUICy like u wERE SAying. UR tOtally JEALOUS!

btw, wE sAW u mAKING ouT with tHat guy wHO popz his zits in StuDY HAll!!!!!!1

why would i make out with that guy when brett bretterson asked me to prom?!? oh yeah, and he asked me the day i wore my juicy jogging suit, so there cowtits!!!1

at least i'm not the one pom-pon squad calls "saddlebags".
Kyle Motor
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:22 am

HBK wrote:Chuck here will stop at nothing to be the center of attention. From a clinical perspective Chuck's persona is a combination of terrible two's with a just discovering swear words pre-teenage vocabulary.

[ ... ]

One might further speculate that he suffers from a narcissistic and anti-social personality disorder.

You sooooo want me.

Slut.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby auntgoodness » Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:26 am

HBK wrote:You have got to be kidding me - if this crap does not belong on the freaken hype page, what does?

Wait. I thought the Hype Exchange was to promote events. Is there a clique meeting coming up?
auntgoodness
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Learned » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:10 pm

What if Chuck is actually HBK's favorite barrista? That would be embarrassing for both of them.
Learned
Forum God/Goddess

Postby HBK » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:44 am

My point is that this crap is nothing but self hype for the emotionally stunted and intellectually absent.

What, Chuck is a Barrista? How does he balance his action figures and light while pulling the perfect shot. Now if I had evidence he could do it, I would change my vote. I do admit it is remotely possible that Chuck could be an emotionally and intellectually stunted shot pulling barrista savant. This scenario does make for a good story if not a sickening image.
HBK
Forum Addict

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:22 am

Somebody reeeally likes me.

You're touching my knee, HBK.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mikey K » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:46 pm

HBK wrote:Old Chucky here is the same intellectual giant that suggested that I have my finger bent backwards and shove it in my Mother's ass.

Sounds like a reasonable initiation into a clicque to me! I bet you're not worthy!
Mikey K
Forum God/Goddess

Postby bobbyray » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:50 pm

How am I supposed to decide if I want to be in a clique without first knowing the colors, the hand signals, which side the bill of the cap goes on, etc.? Oh, and the logo...can you post the logo?
bobbyray
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Jeb » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:18 pm

I'm kinda' new at all this, but I though the hype page was here.
Jeb
Forum Addict

Postby Endo Rockstar » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:35 pm

Schicksy,

You're totally not coming to my super-sweet sixteen party. You told Bobby Sherman after the basketball game last Friday that Jenni would totally "go all the way" on the first date. That is sooooo nasty! Jenni called me crying last night cause Bobby said he didn't want a girl who was a tease. I don't like you and I'm gonna tell everyone that you totally threw your retainer in the lunchroom garbage then dug it out and put it in your mouth without even washing it off. GROSS!

We're not friends anymore and don't text me cause I've blocked your number.

danielle motor
Endo Rockstar
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Scott » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:25 pm

I've been out of the clique ever since I was too trashed to play a song at the open mic. Shameful.
Scott
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Virtual Auntie » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:18 pm

Who are you people? Are you the sort of roust abouts Auntie might be interested in?
Virtual Auntie

Postby Marvell » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:52 pm

Scott wrote:I've been out of the clique ever since I was too trashed to play a song at the open mic. Shameful.

Dude - that's what got me accepted.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chuck_Schick » Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:34 am

Danielle ~

I'm totally not even talking to you. UR a bigger ho then your sister, and she's been spread more times than a tub of country crock. I wasn't g0nna tell U but now I am cuase I don't care anymore, but I overherd Joey Testorito telling his friends he totally saw you picking thong out of your crack in pep band practice!!1!. You should learn to keep your finger outta there even tho I udnerstand it's a totally fair game thing to do if you have a weener.

Sooo hate you,

Schicksy
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Madison Music