MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, August 23, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 77.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Omar Sosa Quartet slammed...

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.

Omar Sosa Quartet slammed...

Postby dstol62 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:37 am

Last night, I had the opportunity to hear one of the best concerts I have heard in over 15 years. Omar Sosa's quartet performed at UW Music Hall for an enthusiastic audience. Check out more information about his music at his web site:

omarsosa.com
dstol62
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Omar Sosa Quartet slammed...

Postby Garimba » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:20 pm

dstol62 wrote:Last night, I had the opportunity to hear one of the best concerts I have heard in over 15 years. Omar Sosa's quartet performed at UW Music Hall for an enthusiastic audience. Check out more information about his music at his web site:

omarsosa.com

DAMN IT! How did I miss this??? I saw him at Luther's when Santos was here and I also saw him at Magnus shortly after. He was pissed about how far out of tune the piano was! He had I think Jeff Brennis(?) on bass What an amazing performance.

Who did he have with him last night???
Garimba
Forum Addict

Postby LoopBo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:10 am

Wait, she's still got her name out there??? Didn't she get fired????
LoopBo
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Omar Sosa Quartet slammed...

Postby Garimba » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:17 pm

Garimba wrote:
dstol62 wrote:Last night, I had the opportunity to hear one of the best concerts I have heard in over 15 years. Omar Sosa's quartet performed at UW Music Hall for an enthusiastic audience. Check out more information about his music at his web site:

omarsosa.com

DAMN IT! How did I miss this??? I saw him at Luther's when Santos was here and I also saw him at Magnus shortly after. He was pissed about how far out of tune the piano was! He had I think Jeff Brennis(?) on bass What an amazing performance.

Who did he have with him last night???

Sorry... Geoff Brennan (bass)
Garimba
Forum Addict

Return to Madison Music