MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 62.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Who's sick of the Race Card being whipped in their face?

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.

Are you sick of the Race card being pulled?

Yes
61%
No
23%
What are you talking about?
16%

Total votes : 31

Postby blunt » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:07 pm

jeffjames wrote:
blunt wrote:But I am tired of the party-line freshman-in-college bullshit about "black people can't be racist because we don't have the power."
Crap..

well duh. that's obviously true, a ten-year-old knows that too. dunno why exactly you think i've been saying that? but then you thought i honestly believed black people never have done anything wrong in history too, god knows where you got that notion from...?

blunt wrote:And finally, you say you keep making pints against my basic premise:
which is, we are all on this together and are One underneath our clothes and skin and thoughts.
How could you possibly argue against THAT?

??? i was never even coming close to arguing against that. of course that is true, myself and everybody else know that, but thanks for sharing your words of wisdom here anyhow, lol. i'd go on but you're a total waste of my time. lay off the drugs, unless your brain just naturally works like that, in which case, my condolences. seriously, i feel kind of bad for starting this row with you, now, and shouldn't have gone hard on you. you gotta deal with people as they are, i guess. best wishes, no sarcasm. jeff

No problem.
I also didn't mean to patronize you (which means "talk down to" or "over-explain in a condescending manner".)
And thanks for not crushing me; I am fragile, like a baby bird.
Peace.
blunt
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Madison Music