MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Saturday, December 27, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 43.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Booking local bands at The Cardinal Bar.

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.

Booking local bands at The Cardinal Bar.

Postby droidsattack » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Over the years I've thrown several shows over at the Cardinal Bar whenever some good touring bands needed some help on a Tuesday night (it's the only night the Cardinal has live bands). Apparently they liked me sending some shows their way because now they asked me if I would book their last Tuesday of every month. I'm down with that. Gives me a good excuse to get out during the week and see more of you guys.

So far all the shows I've put together have gone well, and the bands I've had have always left happy. The deal they work is bands split 100% of the door, free PBR and Capital on tap, and 50% off all other drinks (you may want to take the next day off work).

So if anyone is interested in picking up a show, feel free to shoot me an email (droidsattack at aol dot com) and provide me with a link to check out your stuff. Thanks.
droidsattack
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Madison Music