MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, August 30, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 77.0° F  Light Rain
Collapse Photo Bar

Smart Studios Documentary Underway

Who's making noise in and around Madison? What's new in the business of making music around town? Review shows and CDs here. Please keep all hype in Hype Exchange.

Smart Studios Documentary Underway

Postby shooter » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 am

Production is underway for a documentary about Smart Studios and the many musicians, artist and friends who’ve spent time at 1254 E. Washington. This project wants you!

SUBMIT TO SMART !!

via DVD or CD please

Video and pictures: in a session(s), live footage, on tour, practicing, anything fun/interesting/crazy. Make a video testimonial and send us a short movie. Have you heard a rumor?? What did you hear?

Audio: Send us some tracks you recorded at Smart. If you have a demo version of a song and can send that with the finished version, cool! Record a short audio testimonial, share a cool story and send us the mp3.

Art: cover art, flyers, illustrations.
Writings: Hand write a story (we may shoot your letter for the film) or email us one.

Your submission may be included in this project.
By submitting your work to the Smart Documentary you are releasing your material to us and giving us permission to use it in any manner, without compensation.

Send all material to:

Smart Studios Documentary
Attn: Wendy
P.O. Box 3253
Madison, WI 53704
shooter

Re: Smart Studios Documentary Underway

Postby Helpingverbs » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 am

It has been about 3 years since this article. I am looking for the tapes when Tones For Jones Bones recorded at Smart. I have this weird memory that our tapes were mixed up w/Smashing Pumpkins...whatever. I am just looking for TFJB. Thanks if you get this!!
chad
chadroemer@gmail.com
Helpingverbs

Return to Madison Music