MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 82.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Convicted Amp Theif Andrew Uitz goes down lke a cheap hooker

Music news, rumors, what you're listening to, how you're listening to it and whether it's all on the up-and-up.

Convicted Amp Theif Andrew Uitz goes down lke a cheap hooker

Postby Bluehead » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Ever have equipment stolen? What would you do to an equipment thief you caught (3 months after the heist)? He was turned in and admitted guilt and possession...but daddys lawyer got him off the first time...

Andrew Uitz ( rich kid) broke into the hide house (unsecured, as we found out ,)on at least 4 occasions to steal all amps from four bands that rehearse there. His heroin habit got the best of him and he felt entitled to steal from real musicians to fuel his bullshit. He has pleaded guilty to many counts of BREAKING AND ENTERING, FELONY THEIFT ( More than $10,000 worth of gear from just one of the bands.) he has also plead guilty to POSSESSION OF STOLEN GOODS, SALE OF STOLEN GOODS, AND BAIL JUMPING numerous times. google this bastard and get to know his picture from facebook. Doesn't look like he is going to change his ways, Daddy big bucks keeps hiring him lawyers to get his ass cleared to no avail. He still has $6000 worth of my gear and he has no intent to make this right. His daddy just bought him a condo..nice....what would you do? here is the little bastards phone number if you want to send him a message to let him know how you felt when your stuff got ripped off by some lowlife dog like him. ......Justice will prevail! The Mil. court system has made out like a bandit in fines, Guitar center got their money back for purchasing stolen goods, but the victoms remain without equipment or restitution. (even thought all the investigative work was done by the victtoms ,,,we end up with a few pieces back, he has the majority of equipment of has already shoved it up his arm. Now he is being a smart ass about it ( typical entitled son of the wealthy).... he says he's sorry and I should just go away...not going to happen...what would you do?
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Re: Convicted Amp Theif Andrew Uitz goes down lke a cheap hooker

Postby Bluehead » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:52 am

Any suggestions?

What should equipment thieves expect when they get their dumb asses busted?
Andrew ( being the ass coddled little rich kid he is ) is mad cuz I don't have any respect for him....what the f does this moron think? Daddy is paying out 3 times the original cost of the equipment so far ( in fines and reimburstments for Guitar Center,,like either of them need it or did anything to bust this punk)...Justice my ass ....The state and the corporation get theirs but the musicians get trickled on once again.

Andrew Uitz's picture and info are posted at most music stores in southern wis and northern ill.....believe me ..he isn't smart enought to catch on that he sucks at this worse than making NOISE with his ( ( daddy purchased ) high end gear. If your gear gets stolen call this number and ask andrew what he knows about it!!! [deleted by admin] Any suggestions out there?
Bluehead
Forum Addict

Return to General Music