MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Saturday, October 25, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 60.0° F  A Few Clouds
Collapse Photo Bar

Eric Tessmer anyone?

Music news, rumors, what you're listening to, how you're listening to it and whether it's all on the up-and-up.

Eric Tessmer anyone?

Postby jman111 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:56 am

HO-LEE-SHIT! Did anyone catch the Eric Tessmer Band at The High Noon last night? I gotta admit- I had never heard these guys before. They are a three piece out of Austin, TX (Eric's originally from Richland Center- or so I was told) who put on one hell of a show- high energy Texas blues. This dude can play some mean guitar and he's backed by a rock-solid rhythm section.

I was there for the opening band, but when I heard these guys open their set with Ledbetter Heights, I knew I was gonna be there all night. They will be back through town on or around August 18th. I highly recommend trying to catch their show.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Eric Tessmer anyone?

Postby minicat » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:05 am

Yeah, he is from Richland Center ... moved out to Texas several years ago.
minicat
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Eric Tessmer anyone?

Postby wallrock » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 am

I was hoping to make the show last night but I was wiped from the weekend. I've seen him twice, once at BAM Fest and then again at the King Club a few years back. Both times were exceptional. Dude can play, that's for sure. I picked up one of their CDs and it still gets regular play in my rotation.
wallrock
Forum God/Goddess

Return to General Music