MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Friday, July 25, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 63.0° F  Light Rain
Collapse Photo Bar

If You Are Going To Ignore Me Then Ignore Me

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Postby Floyd » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:34 pm

white_rabbit wrote:
Floyd wrote: First time I have ever witnessed a "mine is smaller than yours" dispute.

Well, actually, mine had six strumming while harris' favorite fit snuggly in the palm of his hand.
Different strokes for different folks. At least you have fiddling around in common, and that's a start.
Floyd
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:51 pm

Floyd wrote:
white_rabbit wrote:
Floyd wrote: First time I have ever witnessed a "mine is smaller than yours" dispute.

Well, actually, mine had six strumming while harris' favorite fit snuggly in the palm of his hand.
Different strokes for different folks. At least you have fiddling around in common, and that's a start.

Please, it's embarrassing how jealous you are of my string section.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Floyd » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:11 pm

white_rabbit wrote:
Floyd wrote:
white_rabbit wrote:

Please, it's embarrassing how jealous you are of my string section.
Nothing personal, but I think I will leave my wind instrument in its case for this fugue and just let you solo. Andante!
Floyd
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:16 pm

Oh, come on now, I'm sure you'd be impressed with my instrumental. The boys usually are.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Floyd » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:31 pm

white_rabbit wrote:Oh, come on now, I'm sure you'd be impressed with my instrumental. The boys usually are.
Another time. Right now I am sitting down to a big tub of trans fat . . . . while it is still legal.
Floyd
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 pm

Floyd wrote:
white_rabbit wrote:Oh, come on now, I'm sure you'd be impressed with my instrumental. The boys usually are.
Another time. Right now I am sitting down to a big tub of trans fat . . . . while it is still legal.

Well, I hope your heart appreciates it, Doctor Good-Love. A .45 magnum is still legal, perhaps you should treat your heart to that guilty pleasure also, while it's still legal.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com