MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, November 28, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 14.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Time to bid adieu.

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Time to bid adieu.

Postby white_rabbit » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:34 am

Well folks, I've found myself channeling Chuck just a bit too much recently. A little too much for my liking, so I feel the only right think to do is follow Chucks lead and exit stage left from the forum. I've had a lot of fun with my white_rabbit persona over the past 1611 days and almost 6000 posts, and have had the pleasure of meeting several of you crazy forons. You're a fun-loving, intelligent group of people and I now count some of you as friends. If I, as white_rabbit, have offended any of you, and I'm sure there are at least a few of you, please except my apology. It was all in good fun.

And so I'm pulling the plug on white_rabbit. I'm sure I'll return under some other nom-de-foron, and a free drink will be awarded to the first one who figures out it's me under the new, yet to be created foron persona. But rabbit has grown stale and I must now move on.

Cheers.
Last edited by white_rabbit on Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby mrak » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:36 am

"Ex-Foron" is the new "Foron" - or something like that.
mrak
Forum God/Goddess

Postby SkipGambino » Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:45 am

Show some respect. He's a made puppet.
SkipGambino

Postby TheBookPolice » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:02 pm

What, do I smell or something?

Ohh...
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bwis53 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:21 pm

This is depressing.

Are you still waiting a Shamrock's ?
Bwis53
Forum God/Goddess

Postby auntgoodness » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:46 pm

auntgoodness
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Time to bid adieu.

Postby The Tolerator » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:22 pm

white_rabbit wrote:Well folks, I've found myself channeling Chuck just a bit too much recently. A little too much for my liking, so I feel the only right think to do is follow Chucks lead and exit stage left from the forum. I've had a lot of fun with my white_rabbit persona over the past 1611 days and almost 6000 posts, and have had the pleasure of meeting several of you crazy forons. You're a fun-loving, intelligent group of people and I now count some of you as friends. If I, as white_rabbit, have offended any of you, and I'm sure there are at least a few of you, please except my apology. It was all in good fun.

And so I'm pulling the plug on white_rabbit. I'm sure I'll return under some other nom-de-foron, and a free drink will be awarded to the first one who figures out it's me under the new, yet to be created foron persona. But rabbit has grown stale and I must now move on.

Cheers.

So sad to see you go. I am on pins and needles, waiting for your return. Hurry back, Hurry back!

As you've pointed out, this place just won't be the same without you.
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Dulouz » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:02 pm

Yawn.
Dulouz
Forum God/Goddess

Postby white_rabbit » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:07 pm

OK, I can't stand it anymore. My thinly desguised sock puppet is an obvious give away. DAMN IT FORONS, I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU!!!!

I'm back, and I'll post again. I thought the shame of a Lindsay Lohan weekend would be enough to keep my face away from this little hole in the wall. But I just can't seem to stay away. And it's especially irritating that the forum is being over run by madison.com rejects.

So fuck you all, I'll deal with the shame of pronouncing my departure with a timely return in the same manner of those who have gone before me, such as Daisy, Pulsewith Moderation and blunt. I'm back, deal with me.
white_rabbit
Forum God/Goddess

Postby pulseCzar » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:16 pm

Thank goodness! Took you long enough!!!
pulseCzar
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com