MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Friday, December 26, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 37.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

How many truther threads is enough

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Postby TheBookPolice » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:35 am

It's Miller time!

Sorry, couldn't leave that Ghostbusters line hanging. I'm content to be That Guy.

To the complainers: post a brilliant thread. Engage the community, rather than one guy or (more likely) your own ego. Make us grudgingly like you; don't browbeat people for not liking you.
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm

I love the Sycophant Shuffle.

TEN WHOLE ARTICLES!? Your mom must have them all on her fridge. How proud Momma Shipley is, and we're all proud of you too!
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Mean Scenester » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:04 pm

Bob Cobb wrote:TEN WHOLE ARTICLES!? Your mom must have them all on her fridge. How proud Momma Shipley is, and we're all proud of you too!

Spoken like someone whose mom thought his work was total shit.

Funny, it still is.
Mean Scenester
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Bob Cobb wrote:I love the Sycophant Shuffle.

TEN WHOLE ARTICLES!? Your mom must have them all on her fridge. How proud Momma Shipley is, and we're all proud of you too!

I've wish. they only publish my game crap on the website. Ya'll can declare the Isthmus truly in trouble when my name gets in print.

I suppose by identifying myself as part of this establishment (in a very loose way) I'm now part of the evil douchebag empire. Am I, Cobb?

Again, I'm interested in what you're trying to accomplish here. When Ned acts like this at least its politically motivated.

Oh by the way, if you're going to zing jjoyce for his quick response time, do remember he is PAID TO BE HERE, which makes his responses part of his job, and your responses just time wasters.

speaking of time wasting, I've done enough of it in this thread today. if anyone wants to hear me prattle on about a tale of souls and swords eternally retold, then welcome back to the stage of history...
Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Mean Scenester wrote:
Bob Cobb wrote:TEN WHOLE ARTICLES!? Your mom must have them all on her fridge. How proud Momma Shipley is, and we're all proud of you too!

Spoken like someone whose mom thought his work was total shit.

Funny, it still is.

Actually, not even remotely funny.
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Shipley wrote:
Bob Cobb wrote:I love the Sycophant Shuffle.

I've wish. they only publish my game crap on the website. Ya'll can declare the Isthmus truly in trouble when my name gets in print.

I suppose by identifying myself as part of this establishment (in a very loose way) I'm now part of the evil douchebag empire. Am I, Cobb?

Again, I'm interested in what you're trying to accomplish here. When Ned acts like this at least its politically motivated.

Oh by the way, if you're going to zing jjoyce for his quick response time, do remember he is PAID TO BE HERE, which makes his responses part of his job, and your responses just time wasters.

speaking of time wasting, I've done enough of it in this thread today. if anyone wants to hear me prattle on about a tale of souls and swords eternally retold, then welcome back to the stage of history...

I have to wonder if your IQ is above 50. And yeah, you're a douche.
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby Marvell » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Again with the douche.

Feelin' a little less than fresh, Bob?

Given what a festering hole of negative affect you are, I'd say a little douche is just what the doctor ordered.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Shipley » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:36 pm

once again, Bob, that crabby attitude gets you nowhere. Lighten up. People like me here. People don't like you. How does it feel to be less popular than a douche with a 50 IQ?
Shipley
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Bob Cobb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:43 pm

Shipley wrote:People don't like you. How does it feel to be less popular than a douche with a 50 IQ?

Are you 16? We we in the cafeteria for lunch? I hear the fries are good here.

Tell me, Mr. Gamer Boy, is this your first time being "popular"?
Bob Cobb
Forum Addict

Postby jonnygothispen » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:25 pm

Bad Gradger wrote:I actually thought it was hilarious that my last rejoinder inspired his latest gem.

Somebody "gets it"
:)
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Elliot » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:22 pm

Q: How many truthers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: 911

I just made that up. No really.
Elliot
Forum Addict

Previous

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com