MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Thursday, November 27, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 23.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Having even more fun with a panicky, sweating Justin Sargent

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Having even more fun with a panicky, sweating Justin Sargent

Postby bigt » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:49 am

If you really want to have some fun in the aftermath of the Isthmus charge that Justin Sargent tried to bribe Peng Her into dropping out of the 81st Assembly race by offering to push through funding for a Hmong cultural center in Dane County, ask confused and honest Her if Sargent actually had the guts to demand thatt Her lie and issue a dual statement by the two men that the bribe conversation never even happened.

I really don't think we need this Sargent characer into the Assembly. After all, we had been lucky enough to get his boss Chvala out by putting him in prison. It'd be a shame to have such a man as Sargent elected and then we be forced to send Justin to jail like Chvala--perhaps cell mates?
bigt

Postby ShaneDog » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:54 am

Says the anonymous cowardly drive-by attack poster...
ShaneDog
Forum God/Goddess

Postby supaunknown » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:03 am

If Justin Sargent is the same guy I knew while growing up (how many Justin Sargents are there in the world?) I'd have to say he was a pretty decent guy. Of course times and people can change, and I know nothing about his adult life, but just thought I'd throw it out there that he seemed intelligent and nice enough.
supaunknown
Forum God/Goddess

Postby indycoyote » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:28 pm

I knew Sargent growing up too, and he's anything but a cheat. So, I gotta assume that YOU work for one of his opponents and they had a bit too much alcohol at the envelope stuffing party tonight....or maybe you were stuffing something else;)
indycoyote
Forum Addict

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com