MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 48.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Party Like It's 2005

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

Party Like It's 2005

Postby Ned Flanders » Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Recently, posts from kurt_w, white rabbit and even Waggy have been in the mix around here. Have we been time-warped back to 2005? Could we dare to hope to hear from shoeless, GLU and Commie?

C'mon Schick, you know you're itching to jump back in...
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Party Like It's 2005

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Y'know, this is the second or third time you've suggested that I left and only recently returned, but although I've gone through periods of posting very little, I've never gone away completely, so I'm unsure why you keep lumping me in with actual deserters. Frankly, I don't think I've ever gone more than a month without posting since I joined. I've certainly never make a declaration of my intent to abandon this place, as so many others have done (usually only to return within a few days.) Sorry, but you'll not get rid of me so easily, Ned.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Party Like It's 2005

Postby gozer » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:53 pm

Ned Flanders wrote:Recently, posts from kurt_w, white rabbit and even Waggy"

wiganowsky?

have been in the mix around here. Have we been time-warped back to 2005? Could we dare to hope to hear from shoeless, GLU and Commie?

well, all of the latter three probably really are "sock puppets" of other posters here: trying to track shoeless/betty/orville redenbacher/basra or whoever will give one headaches; o.g.p.u. is probably the highest-volume poster of the three and posted as recently as 15 hours ago as the bigot whiner, and commie is probably one of the admins...the most through-the-looking-glass possibility of them all.

i say party like its 1998 and repost everything that has been taken down so we don't have to repeat ourselves so often.
gozer
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com