TheBookPolice wrote:Wags will refer to listening to no music fewer than 20 years old.
Yeah, but unlike those other two bozos, I show signs of improvement and/or growth.
My most recent "What's Wags Been Listening To?" mix:
1. You're A Hard Habit To Break LINDA BALINTINE
2. Turn The Hi-Fi Down WILLIE HEADEN
3. Out Of This World THE DETROIT COBRAS
4. Plastic Fantastic Lover (Live) JEFFERSON AIRPLANE
5. Call The Doctor THE GOD DAMNS
6. Joe Lies THE DIALS
7. Mighty Mighty (Spade & Whitey) THE IMPRESSIONS
8. Outcast THE ANIMALS
9. Dissatisfied FLEETWOOD MAC
10. On The Street MUDCRUTCH
11. Ted Fucking Williams THE BASEBALL PROJECT
12. Will You Be My Love THE FOUR J'S
13. What Is Love (I Found Love) JIMMY DOBBINS
14. Something's Changed SHARON JONES & THE DAP-KINGS
15. Drugs Ain't Cool EBONY RHYTHM BAND
16. Oceans And Streams THE BLACK KEYS
17. The Red & The Black BLUE ÖYSTER CULT
18. The Wanton Song LED ZEPPELIN
19. Give Me Money PLASTIC PENNY
20. Black Skin Blue-Eyed Boys THE EQUALS
21. Alone With You FARON YOUNG
22. Shine On (Big Bright Moon, Shine On) RUTH BROWN
23. Buick '59 THE MEDALLIONS
24. 50 Miles To Go DICK DALE
25. I Don't Want The Night To End NICK LOWE
26. Out Of Breath RONNIE WHITEHEAD
27. Things Are Going To Get Better SMALL FACES
28. I'm Coming Home THE NEPTUNES
I count no fewer than 6 songs on there from the last 20 years -- see if you can spot them all! Heck, I should have smacked a label on the jewel case that says, "Contains 20% new(ish) music!"
As Saddam said to Satan: "I can change!"Personal to supa: I did make you a copy of this, I just haven't actually given it to you yet.