MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Saturday, September 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 75.0° F  Mostly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

dna in texas

Comments on the paper, the website, the mobile site and all other Isthmus-generated products go here.

dna in texas

Postby snowdrift2 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am

you wrote about the people getting paid for being in jail for wrongful convictions.well its happening all over the states.here in ky it happens alot because this is a commonwealth state and attorneys tell there clients to plead guilty even if there is no dna to convict. even if they know their client is innocent.why do they do this you ask?its because these attorneys state they cant win a case because rape,sexual molastion case are everyones fear here,but drug dealers pay to get off of there charges.i dont say things that arent true.i have seen these things happening.i have papers showing that deputys,commonwealth attorney know when they go to grand jurys and lie to get indictments that test have came back that there was no molastion or rape involed.to many familys have been torn apart and mens lifes have been destoryed because the state wants to look good.
snowdrift2

Re: dna in texas

Postby Henry Vilas » Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:36 am

The reason you posted this rambling complaint in a Madison, Wisconsin forum is...?
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Comments on Isthmus & isthmus.com