OK sounds like my original post may be a bad article. Does this one sound better?http://www.healthtalkbuzz.com/2010/08/i ... ealth.html
"Our food are not the cause of health hazards in using microwave ovens. It is the quality of containers that really matters. Plastic made containers are more prone to the effect of "Migration". It means that the material compounds found in the plastic are more likely to migrate to foods which are very dangerous to our health. To avoid this effect, make sure to use oven friendly containers when heating foods to microwave. HealthTalkBuzz recommends the following to avoid possible health risk when using microwave.
-Avoid direct contact with the microwave's heat
-Use only microwave-safe utensils
-Glass containers are more safe than plastic containers
-Do not reheat your food for long period of time
In addition, contrary to the reports that a significant loss of vitamins and minerals from microwaved heat foods are not true. Microwave cooking is preferable to boiling so as to minimize possible leaching of vitamins into the cooking water. It also enhances mineral retention in vegetables.
Furthermore, protein in foods cooked in a microwave are more higher than cooked conventionally. Microwave is a great invention and a very helpful tool when it comes to food preparations. The best thing is to avoid too much exposure to microwave radiation, and you will be perfectly fine. I hope you learn a lot about microwave and its effects to our health."