MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Thursday, October 2, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 61.0° F  Light Rain Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

LOW CZARS HNS HAPPY HOUR TUE AUG 23

Got a gig coming up? A CD coming out? A new bass player who looks like Jesus and smells like a field of posies? If you're selling or promoting something, post it here.

LOW CZARS HNS HAPPY HOUR TUE AUG 23

Postby meowzamusic » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 am

Hiya folks. We here at Low Czar Central have been kind of busy, so we farmed out the promo for this show to our affiliates in Mexico. They got back to us but the plug was in Spanish. So here's what's happening:

El "Low Czars" es una banda de Madison, Wisconsin. A ellos les gusta tocar música y beber cerveza barata. El "Low Czars" están llegando a su ciudad. Que llegará el martes 23 de agosto para beber cerveza e interpretar canciones para ti y tus amigos. Esta actuación será en "happy hour" en el High Noon Saloon y se iniciará a las 6:00. El "Low Czars" te sorprenderá con su acto en el trapecio de vuelo y pirámide humana! Este espectáculo se llevará a cabo sin el uso de las manos o los estómagos! Por favor asista!

Which translates to:

The Low Czars is a band from Madison, Wisconsin. They like to play music and drink cheap beer. The Low Czars are coming to town. They arrive on Tuesday August 23 to drink beer and sing songs for you and your friends. This performance will be in "happy hour" at the High Noon Saloon and will start at 6:00. The Low Czars will surprise you with their act on the flying trapeze and human pyramid! This show will take place without the use of hands or stomachs! Please attend!

meowzamusic
Forum God/Goddess

Re: LOW CZARS HNS HAPPY HOUR TUE AUG 23

Postby Walter » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 am

Easily the greatest show poster I've seen since the last time I said that.

I want one.
Walter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby meowzamusic » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 pm

You're on, Walter. You may have the only printed one in existence. I just realized while looking at it that I didn't put straps on those guys. Whoops! I guess it makes it even more dangerous.
meowzamusic
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Walter » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks! They don't need straps. ZZ Top belt buckle mounts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FMi_pQn_cs
Walter
Forum God/Goddess

Postby minicat » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:15 am

Kyle Lozar will be performing aerial acts with his strat-o-matic from the rafters before the show.
minicat
Forum God/Goddess

Return to Hype Exchange