MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Monday, October 20, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 54.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

GSN GrandSlam Marathon

How can cultural elitists like ourselves put TV in the Culture category? Well, where the hell else is it going to fit?

GSN GrandSlam Marathon

Postby Justcub » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:00 pm

As many of you probably know recently our local cable provider (Charter) made some F**ked up changes to their line-up including moving the Game Show Network from 52 (replacing it with Nat Geographic Channel) to 80,
Only charter claims to receive channel 80 even though its an expanded basic channel, you need digitial equipment to recieve it (as well as a few others) well I have a DVD recorder with a digital tuner built in and guess what, apparently that isnt what Charter means (as in you need thier stupid box)...

In any case, would someone be willing to record for me the entire GrandSlam Marathon running on GSN Channel 80 from 11a-7p Saturday Sept 8, 2007?

Let me know if you can do this and wanna work out a deal

Thanks
Justcub

Postby TAsunder » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:28 pm

Ah crap, I didn't see this in time, just deleted the first several episodes. I only recorded the accidentally, because the listings do not differentiate episodes, thus forcing my tivo to record all of them.
TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Im not surprised..lol

Postby Justcub » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:28 pm

This is just the type of luck I generally have. Seriously ask several of my friends they will tell you I have the worst luck ever...

In any case, I did see the first 3 episodes, just wanted to be sure I was all up to date, so if you have anything from 4 to the final one Id be interested in seeing it. Let me know what we can work out.

Thanks
JC
Justcub

Postby TAsunder » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:14 am

The final episode will air numerous times throughout the week. Not sure about the rest.
TAsunder
Forum God/Goddess

Return to TV