MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Thursday, December 18, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 26.0° F  Light Snow
Collapse Photo Bar

RwP: Interview with Madison Police Officer Steve Heimsness

Please limit discussion in this area to local and state politics.

Re: RwP: Interview with Madison Police Officer Steve Heimsne

Postby Meade » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Lovely comments over there:
Murdered my friend and one of the nicest guys I've ever known. Go fuck yourself and this video.
Aj McCarthy 5 hours ago

A friend of Officer Steve? Disgraceful. The other incident was years ago -- when your cop buddy kicked a kids head in at State Street Brats -- and I assume you knew about it before you posted this video about how "pro law enforcement" you are and how much of a hero your buddy Officer Steve is.
indiemaps in reply to aschabow (Show the comment) 1 day ago

Nice, your "hero" just shot an innocent unarmed 30 year-old. Now his union will protect him like it did before.
indiemaps 1 day ago
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Phil » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Of course Lawrence Meade has to do his douchbag thing and exploit the tragedy that has befallen this young musician and police officer and their families and our community.

Once a douchbag always a douchbag. That is Lawrence Meade.

Lawrence "The Big Weasel" Meade.
Phil
Forum Addict

Postby Schabow » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 am

My lady Martha never goes on the forum, but because she was curious about Steve and the shooting, so she ended up on this forum, specifically on the post regarding Paulie under the Local Music Scene. She was shocked how Lawrence Meade was acting...especially knowing he was an acclaimed writer. She kept on repeating to me, "No, you don't understand, there is something wrong with him. He is mentally unstable".

She went on to state that she is seriously scared for my safety due to Meade's comments and the idea that he would use this opportunity to try to defame me or whatever the fuck he's doing. This was frightening to her. With that being said, It's NOT frightening to me at all. But I will say this...

Joyce - Obviously, this is your ship my friend, but I would consider what Meade has been posting recently a reason to ban the guy from the forum for awhile. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, the stuff he is writing is so much worse than what Harris has been banned for posting in the past. That's my humble opinion.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Detritus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 am

Schabow wrote:My lady Martha never goes on the forum, but because she was curious about Steve and the shooting, so she ended up on this forum, specifically on the post regarding Paulie under the Local Music Scene. She was shocked how Lawrence Meade was acting...especially knowing he was an acclaimed writer. She kept on repeating to me, "No, you don't understand, there is something wrong with him. He is mentally unstable".

Meade is an acclaimed writer? When did that happen?
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:19 am

Schabow wrote:She was shocked how Lawrence Meade was acting...especially knowing he was an acclaimed writer. She kept on repeating to me, "No, you don't understand, there is something wrong with him. He is mentally unstable".

I just used the Google to catch my first glimpse of the acclaimed writer Meade, and now it all makes sense...

Billy Bob Thornton. Sling Blade.

The lady nailed it.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby snoqueen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 am

....what Meade has been posting recently a reason to ban the guy from the forum for awhile. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, the stuff he is writing is so much worse than what Harris has been banned for posting in the past. That's my humble opinion.

enough said.
snoqueen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Schabow wrote:...the stuff he is writing is so much worse than what Harris has been banned for posting in the past.

Funny you should say that, as I was thinking over the weekend how wonderful it was that Harris was no longer around this forum, given the comments I've seen him make regarding this incident on Facebook.
The word "murder" came up a lot. Ick.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby scratch » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Detritus wrote:Meade is an acclaimed writer? When did that happen?

Meade is an acclaimed writer in the same way that Bianca Jagger was once a great rock music vocalist.
scratch
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Prof. Wagstaff » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:19 pm

scratch wrote:Meade is an acclaimed writer in the same way that Bianca Jagger was once a great rock music vocalist.
Well, Bianca did have great rock music in her throat, anyway.
Prof. Wagstaff
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Wagstaff, that's fine. Why don't you bore a hole in yourself and let the sap run out?
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Schabow » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Detritus wrote:
Schabow wrote:My lady Martha never goes on the forum, but because she was curious about Steve and the shooting, so she ended up on this forum, specifically on the post regarding Paulie under the Local Music Scene. She was shocked how Lawrence Meade was acting...especially knowing he was an acclaimed writer. She kept on repeating to me, "No, you don't understand, there is something wrong with him. He is mentally unstable".

I never said my lady was bright.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Schabow » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Schabow wrote:
Detritus wrote:

I never said my lady was bright.

I, of course, am joking.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Henry Vilas » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Schabow wrote:I never said my lady was bright.

For your sake I hope she never reads this.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Schabow » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Prof. Wagstaff wrote:
Schabow wrote:...the stuff he is writing is so much worse than what Harris has been banned for posting in the past.

Funny you should say that, as I was thinking over the weekend how wonderful it was that Harris was no longer around this forum, given the comments I've seen him make regarding this incident on Facebook.
The word "murder" came up a lot. Ick.

OK, Prof, you may be right on that one.
Schabow
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Meade » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Schabow wrote:I, of course, am joking.

In a discussion concerning the shooting death of someone you purport to have been a friend of by a police officer you once called a "hero"?!?

And you - someone who runs a project titled "Rants without Pants" - through your "lady", Martha, try to impugn my sanity?
Meade
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Local Politics & Government