Now don't get me wrong, I find the contempt of Jason Joyce and crew towards me to be humorous. I mean here's people who get upset that Planned Parenthood gets dissed when only 3% of what they do is abortions. The same people hone in on just a small percentage of what I do and seem to be okay making issue with less than 3% of what I do. It is true, during the struggle, less than 1% of my time was spent hurling insults and getting “rowdy”. The other 99% was spent quietly sitting in meetings and reporting on what I saw. Of course, the less than 1% of my time is what they find newsworthy so they attempt, along with people on this forum, to make it seem this is all I do.
That is fine, the hypocrisy of criticizing me for a VERY small portion of what I do, while getting upset when other organizations or people (i.e. the Planned Parenthood example) are criticized for the same thing is apparent. This week in your paper, you had a segment called “Cheap Shots”. In this article, I am attacked and you state this “Most egregious was when he loudly chanted "Dick Wheeler is dead" while the recently deceased Capitol journalist's daughter was working inside. Stay home, Jeremy!”. This is FALSE. I have debunked it many times and will again here.
As you can see in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQl-WD2aWY
, I never said “Wheeler is Dead”, I said “Wheeler's dad” a major difference. So why is this possible libel and the other articles on it are not? Because in the other articles, it states I am accused of saying “Wheeler is Dead”. This is fact, I am ACCUSED of saying it. I never did say it though as this video proves. It has not been proven in a court of law that I said it, there is no indication at all except a police report that I said it. It is libelous to state as fact someone said something that they did not say. Please do the proper thing and issue a retraction and an apology for your sloppy journalism and I may consider not taking legal action. Thanks and have a great day!