MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Thursday, December 18, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 24.0° F  Light Snow
Collapse Photo Bar

I'm Drunk..

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Postby Sheppy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:20 am

DAY THREE baby, still drunk as hell, still slangin' and gang bangin' with my guy Luke and the qhole EAST SIDE crew. This has been ans aswrsome three days, jhust chilling and walkint gthe streets and sdsoing stuff all over Madison. Today it;s cold as hell aso we are goijngto be mainly haging out inside Lukes crib. He's gota a sweet views of Lake Mendota from way hight up and a balcony... we erew hanging out ther elast night but it got too cold. Luke says his firned might have ticlets for tonits MALLARDS game and after the game two fays ago I am def'ly STOEKD to go od that. It might be too codl for the MALLARADS to play byt Like says don't worry about it they palay even wiehtn it;s cold aor rainings. HELL YEAH THOSE ARE MY MALLARADS THEY'RE NOT GONNA LET ALITTLE RAIN OR COLD RUIN THEY GAME.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stomach » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:27 am

Madison Mallards vs Duluth Dullards, tonight at the Duck Pond. Shep, I'll buy you 6 beers, I'll just look for the drunk guy. IT'S ON!
Stomach
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:48 am

YA Alroght STOMACH I will SEE YOU THERE. MAN this is gonna be awwesome I chould take the week off and tet trashed all week more often! What a great relaese!

Man U don't know if they;re playing Dulith I think its; the Dodgeville Dodgers.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby gargantua » Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:00 pm

Awww mannnnn! We won! Right? Izure ope zo. I wuz reely sarprized when I sennt he fuk pond wa s 76 miles away.

No wonder the Shep iz tawkin about us being take over. Affer all...you got 76 milr beteen Uptown anna Pond...you got youself a bangin big shitty. So I'm taking that avice an hangin onnna my shitt like u woodn't beleeve becaws Shep know about alla tha shi
gargantua
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:57 am

Dude Stomach what the hell man? I was there mand and you never showed up jerk, I circled the DUCK POND twicec looking for you, I evenss asjed around somep peopke said I was loooking ror a stomach. I asked one od hte usher guiys I was looking for stomach and he trus to help but to no avial. Thanks a lot dude thanks to you I missed the MALLARDS first homer in the third. yes they fid lose ot the Dodgeville Dogers but what the hell man I thought we werre gonna pary, thanks alot .

[/code]
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:01 am

DAY FOUR baby still DRINK AS HJELL MAN! HELL YES, ONLY EIGHT MORE HOURS ANS SHEP HAS BROKEN HIS ALL TIME RECORD OF CONSECUTIVE DRINKENESS. Jealous? I wouls be shitfuicks. This hs been asn awesome weelk. Two baaseball gasmes, plenty of partying. Yes it;'s been cold, too badm but therrt's plenyy to do INSUIDE tha;s fin to do. And my MALARES wil aply no matter what the weather, they'sd not like those pansty tasses in the majors who stop playing at a drop of rain od sleet.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Stomach » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:17 am

Sorry Shep, I owe you 1 (or 6). I had to hit karaoke night at the Waun-A-Bowl up in 'da 'kee. I'm sure the Mallards game was fun but 'da 'kee was OFF THE HOOK last night. These 2 hot chicks got up and sang "Honky Tonk Ba Donka Donk" and they were working their objects like nobodys business. You should wrap up your boozefest up at Waun-A-Bowl, I'm sure the scene is still rocking hard. It was in full effect when I left at 2 AM and everybody was talking about taking the party over to the parking lot behind Rex's Innkeeper to have a little dumpster fire/dance party (Jackie had her boombox and a couple of mix CD's her brother sent up from Chicago).
Stomach
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AmyW » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:29 am

God, Sheppy, I can't believe you've been in my neighborhood for almost a week and haven't stopped by to say, "Hi", even once.
It hurts, man, it hurts.
AmyW
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:24 pm

Sorry Amy Dubya bu you know ole Shep with it;s TIME TO PARTY HE GORS TO WHERE THER EIS A PERTY. And let;s face it your cirb might be on the EAST SIDE where blokes oarty like it's 19909 but your hose is not rh site of the most WIEKCED OFF THE HEEZY WEEZT^ partyies in te hctiy. Man Like and I hav been paryiyng ALOT. WE took the bus over to a hous wqhere therewas a banjd playing in the basements I was the olhdest guy theres but who gics a shit I;m yujng at hart, adnd yes there ewerr collgeg guirls there that;s alright Laura moved out, YES THAT;S RIGHT AMY LAURA MOVED OUT AND IS BACK IN IOWA. hAPPY? Damn I love this dude LUKE HE is the beautful person. He;s let me steay at his crib in the sky it;s been awesome qwith his views of LAke Mentoda. Ffor some reasson you can't see Monona ven thoought wee're high up enough/
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:32 pm

Um, she's not in Iowa, Shep. I don't really know how to tell you this, so... I just won't.
massimo
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:27 pm

NO YTOu shut i[p man. NO YOU SHUT YOUR MOTH MAN> massumo man. this sit aint's cool man, LAura lvoes thois city man. She WOULD NEVER LEACE MADISON manm, I remrmbr when we met down at his little jazz club in SoBro man she has sjuetr moves from IOWA And she said SHE WOULD NEVER GO BACK THERE MAN so you Are a LIRA man. She is NOT IN IOWA man shjot youe mouth, NOT COOL MAN. MAssinoc She sloves thios CITY AND MALLARDS, SHioe is in TIOwnsm. Right hwes in Amdisonm,/
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby massimo » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:40 pm

Hey Shep, that's what I'm trying to tell you, bro. Laura would never leave this town, man, and she loves you, hell we all do! We're just getting a little worried, that's all. She wants to talk, but not like this-- she can't see you like this, dude.
massimo
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:43 pm

Dont; patronnize me man. don;t cxome in heras talkasing all this shit man, cuz I reremrber baxck in the day man. see unlike a lotta mothersafuickers around heres I:m actually FROM MADISON, BORN AND RAISED EAST ESIDE BABY, what abouy you? YOu from Tinz Citidx? MIlwajkee? Chiafog Suburbs?> YEah that's whay I thoughgt dide you do't no NJOTHING About Laurad adn her loces or nothinsg MADIDON mand .MALALARDS. See I'be been PARTYING for FOUR STRAIGHT DAYS that deos not mean you have to PLAYER HATE.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sheppy » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:28 am

Day Five I'm still technically drink buit feeling liek absolute hell. I'm hunched over Luk'es computer here in his crib. Luke btought home a girl ast night from the clubs and I don;t know if he's here otr not. I mean his bvedroom door is closed and I don;t feel like knocking. So I'm chilling here in his living room .. the sun is coming up over the LAke nad and it;s blinding as helll. Least night wwe were at this clubwhere we got looked up and wdown by the bouncer we had to dres the part, theres is a dress codes DAmn the girsl there were all dressed upsacle ansd shit it was unebleibale. I think Laura has humg out at htis place on occasions but she it;sw now IN IOWA, MASSIMMO. SO HANDS OFF.
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Oprah » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:59 am

Cheeseburgers are good hangover food.
Oprah
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Town Vibe