MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Monday, July 28, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 58.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Sheppy's 1000th Post!

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Postby amotor » Thu May 17, 2007 4:19 pm

By the way Shep, what are you wearing now that you are out of the office and on the hog farm? Cords? Khakis? A blue tie? A red one? A nice pair of Carharts, or are you a Work N Sport kind of guy?
amotor
Forum Addict

Postby Sheppy » Fri May 18, 2007 9:56 am

Dude, what the hell does it matter what I'm wearing now? I used to dress real nice but now I am an Iowa farmer. Fashion is last thing on your mind when you're shoveling pig shit all day, pancho. You know the feeling when you're standing up to your calf in soupy mixture of shit and mud in knee high boots, and then you slowly feel your socks getting wet? That's my life, friend, so I'm not going to tell you what I'm wearing right now. What are you wearing? A clown suit? That's what I thought.

At any rate your asinine question is detracting from the real issue at hand here, which is the fact THAT SHEPPY HAS ONLY 56 MORE POSTS LEFT TO GO UNTIL HE HITS THE BIG 1,000 POST MILESTONE!!!!! CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT UP IN THIS PIECE, MADISON?!!??! CAN YOU???!! WELL I CAN AND LEMME TELL YA IT IS SUH-WEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!
Sheppy
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Town Vibe