MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Friday, September 19, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 55.0° F  Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Froth House Announcement

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Froth House Announcement

Postby frothhouse » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Dear Patrons,

For the past 4.5 years, it has been my great pleasure to serve our Regent Allen Neighborhood at the Froth House. I appreciate the support you have shown our business and count many of you as more than just customers, but as friends.

Therefore it is with sadness I am writing this letter to announce the plan to transfer ownership or close the café by June 12th. I have decided to pursue new career interests at the end of this school semester.

We hope to make a smooth and orderly transition. Our greatest hope is that someone else in the community will step up to take on the challenge as we did when the beloved Dancing Grounds ended operations. It is our belief that public spaces are the lifeblood of the community and create value well beyond the goods and services sold. We have had excellent music, art, and poetry over the years as well as many intimate encounters with friends and family here, we hope this tradition can continue.

We will be holding a public meeting on Tuesday March 15th at 7 pm at The Froth House to discus the change and the possible outcomes for the business and space. All community members interested are invited to attend, we will be serving free coffee and refreshments.

Sincerely,

Terese Dietrich
The Froth House
Lucky 13 Enterprises
lucky13ent@gmail.com
608.695.0123 Mobile
frothhouse

Return to Town Vibe