MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Tuesday, September 2, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 66.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Victory Coffee gets a brick through its window.

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Re: Victory Coffee gets a brick through its window.

Postby rabble » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

someone else wrote:
Mean Scenester wrote:Right. Because they need help on that front.

If you're a modern-day Republican, you're either deliberately evil or spellbindingly stupid. Neither makes for a compelling bullet point on the ol' résumé.

I'm not a modern day Republican and your hateful meanspirited comment does not deserve a response.

Okay, "spellbindingly stupid" it is, then.
rabble
Forum God/Goddess

Postby iwiw99 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:04 pm

When was the last time you had any kind of insurance with a zero deductible. Ok, his insurance paid for it and now he's scamming his customers. Right.
iwiw99
Forum Addict

Postby HamsterArmageddon » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 pm

iwiw99 wrote:Ok, his insurance paid for it and now he's scamming his customers. Right.

$4.00 for a hot drink is a scam. When Madison's so called 99% can afford to pay $4.00 for a hot drink, they must not be as needy as they claim. Come to think of it, if Madison's 99%ers can afford such a luxury, they clearly are well off. But, you knew that.
HamsterArmageddon
Forum Addict

Postby Henry Vilas » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:01 am

It's four bucks for bottled water at Badger football games. Is that also an afront on the 99%? Your quibbles are very weak.
Henry Vilas
Forum God/Goddess

Postby narcoleptish » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Everybody deserves a little luxury. A $4 hot drink is what I can afford. I'm not driving there in an Aston Martin to pick it up.

I haven't asked but I would guess that Patrick didn't even start the window fund, some customer probably did. I wouldn't turn a broken window in to my business insurance anyway, they're just going to get it back from you if you do. Insurance is for catastrophic loss, not broken windows.
narcoleptish
Forum God/Goddess

Postby someone else » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm

iwiw99 wrote:When was the last time you had any kind of insurance with a zero deductible.

Never. I'm not a state employee.
someone else
Forum Addict

Postby Detritus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:10 pm

someone else wrote:
iwiw99 wrote:When was the last time you had any kind of insurance with a zero deductible.

What the hell makes you think insurance for state employees has a zero deductible? Other than your own pissyness, of course. And before you go there, no, we didn't just lose the perq of zero deductible insurance.
Detritus
Forum God/Goddess

Postby someone else » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Detritus wrote:
someone else wrote:

What the hell makes you think insurance for state employees has a zero deductible? Other than your own pissyness, of course. And before you go there, no, we didn't just lose the perq of zero deductible insurance.

Oh for crying out loud, it was a joke. That's the trouble with you people, besides the irritating sense of entitlement, you have no sense of humor.
someone else
Forum Addict

Postby Marvell » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:57 pm

someone else wrote:Oh for crying out loud, it was a joke. That's the trouble with you people, besides the irritating sense of entitlement, you have no sense of humor.

When you say something that's remotely amusing, perhaps we'll be able to tell.

In the meantime, why don't you go look up Occam's Razor? Given how you keep slashing yourself with it, you clearly have no fucking clue what it is.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby kurt_w » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Marvell wrote:
someone else wrote:Oh for crying out loud, it was a joke. That's the trouble with you people, besides the irritating sense of entitlement, you have no sense of humor.

When you say something that's remotely amusing, perhaps we'll be able to tell.

Clearly, someone isn't up on all the latest late-night comedy routines involving insurance deductibles, diagnostic yield, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
kurt_w
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Town Vibe