MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters 
Saturday, July 12, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 71.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Don't ignore Meade. He's a treasure.

What are the things that puzzle, enrage, delight and tickle you as you go about your life in Madison?

Re: Don't ignore Meade. He's a treasure.

Postby Sandi » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm

wack wack wrote:Hey Sandi, remember this? How did it work out for you? Talk about pathetic losers. I hope at least the unicorns were tasty.

It worked out just fine for me, as the process worked and the people's choice has been made. Whether or not the outcome is one I preferred in not that important. I'm retired and 72, so the effect is much more on the next generation than on my remaining few years.

No, it isn't me that is fuming, it is you pathetic poor winners. :lol:
Sandi
Forum God/Goddess

Postby wack wack » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Sandi wrote:
wack wack wrote:Hey Sandi, remember this? How did it work out for you? Talk about pathetic losers. I hope at least the unicorns were tasty.

It worked out just fine for me, as the process worked and the people's choice has been made. Whether or not the outcome is one I preferred in not that important. I'm retired and 72, so the effect is much more on the next generation than on my remaining few years.

No, it isn't me that is fuming, it is you pathetic poor winners. :lol:

Sour grapes make for bad whine.
wack wack
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Sandi wrote:Sadly when one deals with partisan rhetoric it makes one get a bit snarky, and I occasionally am guilty of it. However afterwards I don't like myself for doing it.

How do you feel about youself today, Snarky?
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sandi » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 pm

jman111 wrote:How do you feel about youself today, Snarky?

Just fine, and find myself likeable. I only see "Snarkyness" in replies to me. :)
Sandi
Forum God/Goddess

Postby david cohen » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:59 pm

There is a special place in hell for people like Meade. I hope he arrives forthwith!
david cohen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mad Howler » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Sandi wrote:the process worked and the people's choice has been made. Whether or not the outcome is one I preferred in not that important. I'm retired and 72, so the effect is much more on the next generation than on my remaining few years.

you pathetic poor winners. :lol:

Like I said before, welcome back. I think you have confirmed my suspicions regarding your alternate (and deactivated) presence, but I maintain a belief that you hold much in your head that is good. You weigh it out; would you like to be remembered as young Anikan or angry overlord? How are things three hours to the north?
Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Sandi » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Mad Howler wrote:Like I said before, welcome back. I think you have confirmed my suspicions regarding your alternate (and deactivated) presence, but I maintain a belief that you hold much in your head that is good. You weigh it out; would you like to be remembered as young Anikan or angry overlord? How are things three hours to the north?

Yes thanks, I hope I hold some good. However I don't follow the "angry overlord" bit. The only reason I posted in this thread at all is because I became weary with the trollish anger toward another member ( who I do not know other than by his posts ).

Most forums would delete this thread as it is simply meant to disparage another member. I don't know if this forum is moderated, or if it is, why such behavior is tollerated.

I've been guilty of snarking back at times, but try not to fall into that trap: such behavior only suppress discussion. I perceive that many who have piled on in this thread are often too angry to be any other way.
Sandi
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Mad Howler » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Sandi wrote:Yes thanks, I hope I hold some good. However I don't follow the "angry overlord" bit.

Lord Vader. Stupid play with Lucas mythology on my part.
Mad Howler
Forum God/Goddess

Previous

Return to Town Vibe