MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Monday, November 24, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 37.0° F  Light Rain Fog/Mist
Collapse Photo Bar

Israel's war crimes

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Re: Israel's war crimes

Postby makmadison » Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Hey Johnny,

You are still a horses ass.
makmadison
Forum Addict

Postby jonnygothispen » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:01 pm

I would define a "horse's ass" as someone who can't stand up for their position, and makes personal attacks instead, would defend a country that attacked us over ourselves, and wants to control what other people think. How about it Mak, is that you?
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Jazznews » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Well, at least Holocaust denier, anti-semite Hal Turner was arrested. That's something to be happy about. And that wasn't a "plot" by Israel.
Jazznews
Forum Addict

Postby jonnygothispen » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 pm

ilikebeans wrote:
jonnygothispen wrote:
I'm done here. You can go on assuming that one side is always the aggressor and the other always complacent. That is obviously not the situation, nor is it going to bring about any kind of solution. I've wasted too much time getting sucked into this thread already.

Your precious time would probably better spent not acting as if every comment is about you personally.

When you say "I'm wrong," and don't address why I think it, it comes across as something else besides criticism...This whole projection thing over the internet where people think they have to fight each other over issues is becoming ridiculous.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Jazznews » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:42 pm

jonnygothispen wrote:
Your precious time would probably better spent not acting as if every comment is about you personally.

When you say "I'm wrong," and don't address why I think it, it comes across as something else besides criticism...This whole projection thing over the internet where people think they have to fight each other over issues is becoming ridiculous.

But if someone posts information or a viewpoint that is racist and could end up causing harm to someone, then it's important to try and counter that viewpoint, plus it's the first amendment right of people to be able to express their viewpoints, something that isn't a right in some Muslim countries these days.
Jazznews
Forum Addict

Postby makmadison » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:29 am

Johnny, a horses ass is what you are, period.
makmadison
Forum Addict

Postby makmadison » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:36 am

jonnygothispen wrote:I would define a "horse's ass" as someone who can't stand up for their position, and makes personal attacks instead, would defend a country that attacked us over ourselves, and wants to control what other people think. How about it Mak, is that you?

I stand for the position of freedom, liberty. Israel, in the Middle East, is a rare example of this. Your defense of the Arab position is pathetic, you and those who believe as you are disgusting, you are horses asses.
makmadison
Forum Addict

Postby hellyes » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Fuck Israel - bunch a dam parasites. Suckin US taxpayers dollars for so many years so they can carry out all their invasions to commit their "Ethnic Cleansing". Time to dump that disease
hellyes

Postby jonnygothispen » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 am

makmadison wrote:I stand for the position of freedom, liberty. Israel, in the Middle East, is a rare example of this. Your defense of the Arab position is pathetic, you and those who believe as you are disgusting, you are horses asses.

Let's be honest. You stand for an illegal military occupation, violations of International laws, a 60 year ethnic cleansing, stealing land, ignorance, and murder of innocent civilians.

Since you didn't notice, I am defending the UN position, which the Arabs also agree with, because it's inline with INTERNATIONAL LAWS we agreed to uphold. My position is that it's in the United states best interest to change their relationship with Israel because of the crimes in the region, and the resulting 9/11 attacks. Apparently, you aren't well read or educated on the issue. But that didn't stop you from acting like a scumbag on the Daily page, did it?

:shock:
Last edited by jonnygothispen on Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

BTW, I was playing Chess with a former IDF soldier at Mother Fools cafe one day about 4 years ago. I asked him about the USS Liberty as he served in the IDF at the time of the attack. W/O hesitation, he answered, "You bet! Everyone knew that attacking the Liberty was a big "FUCK YOU!" to the US!" as he leaned over broadly smiling at me beaming with pride.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jonnygothispen » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

Jazznews wrote:But if someone posts information or a viewpoint that is racist and could end up causing harm to someone, then it's important to try and counter that viewpoint, plus it's the first amendment right of people to be able to express their viewpoints, something that isn't a right in some Muslim countries these days.

I agree. That's why I've posted information exposing Israel's racism and crimes in the region, which counters the bias our media is giving us.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Jazznews » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 am

jonnygothispen wrote:
Jazznews wrote:But if someone posts information or a viewpoint that is racist and could end up causing harm to someone, then it's important to try and counter that viewpoint, plus it's the first amendment right of people to be able to express their viewpoints, something that isn't a right in some Muslim countries these days.

I agree. That's why I've posted information exposing Israel's racism and crimes in the region, which counters the bias our media is giving us.

Except that from your posts you appear to think that Israel shouldn't exist. If that's true then what do you think about the anti-semitism that caused countries, including the US, to refuse to allow the concentration camp survivors entry into their countries? What do you think about the countries they originally came from not allowing them to go back to their homes? What do you think about the Arab and Muslim leaders who backed the Nazis?

Why do you think that 9/11 has any rational justification? And why don't the rich Arab countries help the Palestinians - who are really just Arabs themselves?

And if you think Israel should belong to the Palestinians, do you also think the US should belong to the Indians?
Jazznews
Forum Addict

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Jazznews wrote:
Except that from your posts you appear to think that Israel shouldn't exist. If that's true then what do you think about the anti-semitism that caused countries, including the US, to refuse to allow the concentration camp survivors entry into their countries? What do you think about the countries they originally came from not allowing them to go back to their homes? What do you think about the Arab and Muslim leaders who backed the Nazis?

Why do you think that 9/11 has any rational justification? And why don't the rich Arab countries help the Palestinians - who are really just Arabs themselves?

And if you think Israel should belong to the Palestinians, do you also think the US should belong to the Indians?

I've never said nor thought Israel should not exist. I'm not anti-semitic. Not a bit. And I never will be. I'm just sick of how spoiled the Israeli Govt has become, often in contradiction with large portions of their own population, in regards to the Palestinians.

I have no personal knowledge of the anti semitism that existed mostly in Europe other than things I've read. I'm living in America, and it's 2009. I'm talking about people in the Israeli leadership and what they're doing in Gaza and the West Bank.

There is no connection between Palestinians and 9/11. Allegedly, there are connections between 9/11 and Israel's Mosad. I don't know if that's true. I know we were attacked primarily because of our connection to and support of Israel because of what they're doing over there. Very credible people have spoken out about it, like Noam Chomsky, and Robert Fisk, Jimmy Carter, etc. the situation between Israel and Paalestinains is not the neighboring Arab states problem anymore than Mexico or Canada is responsible for the USA.

I see what Israel doing as very sick. We're looking away from it. And I see them flipping off Obama now too. They are the aggressors most of the time. It's just my opinion. Why do people feel the need, thru the use of force or insults, to change an opinion that developed for very obvious reasons? What are they hiding? Why do they make me the issue instead?

From what I've read, Israel was given the land they have sort of illegally. It's a false state, but lets just say they should have that. I do, but if it was up to me, I'd wouldn't have 2 Palestinian areas, but rather merge them into one somehow. Then the least they could do is stop breaking the fucking laws, invading, occupying, and killing their neighbors and getting us attacked, since we support them. That's the LEAST they can do. But they flipped us off, again. I'm just sick of it. I was brought up to stick up for the people who need the support. I'm sickened by some people's attitudes that you can't even have an opinion about it w/o name calling and all that...

Americans Indians are our "Israelis" in the sense that they owned the land before we did. However, American Indians didn't abandon their land as most Israelis did theirs. Nor are American Indians committing a ethnic cleansing of European Americans. You presented that the very opposite of reality.

I also think that the Bible is: partly inspired, but 1/2 raw bullshit. GOD acts like an early version of Hitler or Genghis Khan in the Bible, randomly killing the neighboring tribes, ordering the rapes of women, the murders of babies, does it himself personally, and more. So I don't buy that Biblical nonsense either in regards to Israel. Jesus came to save the oppressed, which happened to be Israelis at the time. Now it's Palestinians. I think people have to get past the brainwashing in the Bible (or Koran) to see the situation in its true light.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Jazznews » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Mohammed attacked and killed Jews. And people like Osama bin Laden use this as a justification for killing Jews now.

You don't know about the Holocaust? The problem is that people who don't know about go out and do the same thing, or deny it happened. And Palestinians have TV shows that promote the same kind of anti-semitic brainwashing that Hitler used.

I agree that Israel should stop what they're doing, as far as making new settlements and attacking Palestinians. But at least some of the land that Israel is on was legally paid for be early Jewish settlers in the beginning of last century. And Yassir Arafat was a very corrupt leader who would say one thing in English and the opposite in Arabic, plus he financially ripped off the Palestinian people. That's why they voted for Hamas. But Hamas doesn't recognize Israel and would like to do away with it. This is why Israel is so defensive. And most people would be if they were surrounded by countries who could potentially destroy them if united.

You know, many Israeli people agree with allowing the Palestinians their own land and government and with stopping the violence against them. A majority wanted the Israeli government to negotiate with Hamas, before they attacked. But Hamas was shooting shells for many months before Israel finally responded. And they targeted a school. Peace has to come from both sides. You can't just expect Israel to back down without also expecting Hamas to do the same.
Jazznews
Forum Addict

Postby jonnygothispen » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:45 pm

...and different factions of Hamas say different things. If it's complicated, then it's complicated in the details. There were times hamas extended the more gracious hand, and Israel refused. But bottom line. Israel is occupying or blockading illegally. We can't expect Hamas or Palestinian's to be angels in DEFENSE when we support Israel's crimes in the region, and even arm them.

What I said about anti-semitism in Europe, is that was a long tine ago, and I'm not personally connected to it. Of course we all know what that was. I wasn't denying the holocaust. I was trying to say I base my opinions on the current situation, and what happened then is far removed from what's happening now in the sense that what Israel is doing now is not excused because of what happened to them in the past. Millions of people from many nations, religions or races have been persecuted in the last century alone. But we do not use that as an excuse to look the other way when they commit the same crimes Israel is now. That's a huge difference, and why it should be addressed.
jonnygothispen
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Headlines