MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Wednesday, October 1, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 49.0° F  Overcast
Collapse Photo Bar

Kool Aid Konsumer Kookie Keith Kaput?

If it's news, but not politics, then it goes here.

Kool Aid Konsumer Kookie Keith Kaput?

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

This is probably all about NBC's new parent compay Comcast wanting to clean house at a failing cable network, but Kookie Keith's out the door TFN.

Frankly, I don't think Kookie Keith should have been suspended. Even though he might fancy himself as such, he's not a reporter, he's an entertainer or a commentator at best. Sure, he should have disclosed the contributions, but I don't thinl the kookster needed to be given the hook for this. Surely, the tiny group of mouth-breathers who tune in for his personal brand of komedy could care less.

The most surprising part of the story is that NBC News has "policy" and "standards"!

UPDATE: Olbermann suspended for Dem contributions

CNN) - Keith Olbermann, MSNBC's primetime firebrand host, has been suspended indefinitely for violating the ethics policies of his employer earlier this year when he donated to three Democrats seeking federal office, MSNBC announced Friday.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... bc-policy/
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Re: Kool Aid Konsumer Kookie Keith Kaput?

Postby fisticuffs » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:59 pm

So to sum up. News Organizations have the freedom to contribute unlimited amounts of money to political campaigns even anonymously if they wish. Individual opinion show hosts for those News organizations are not allowed to contribute a penny. Got it. Ned Flanders: Concerned about campaign contributions since 12:46PM Nov. 5 2010.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Fistie, what's that foamy white spittle at the corners of your mouth?

Um, I said that I didn't think he should be suspended. :roll:
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Fistie, what's that foamy white spittle at the corners of your mouth?

Sorry, liar douchey hypocrites like you make me angry.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Listen, I know you've had a rough week. But instead of lashing out at 'ol Uncle Ned I suggest you and yours look inward: Americans don't like leftists, they don't like "progressives" or whatever you decide to call yourselves this week. In fact, they recoil in horror every time "progressives" work their "magic" on a national scale. You've had your asses handed to you in historic proportions on a national and local level. I mean, the voters gave you an anal exam and the prognosis is terminal. Will you finally get the message?

Look, if you want to live in a commune with pit toilets, vegetarian food and non-working solar and wind power sources, knock yourself out. If you want to "spread the wealth" with others of a similar mindset, go for it. Just stop trying to get the rest of us to follow you over the cliff back to whatever bucolic daydream you find yourself in.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 pm

Sorry Ned. Not buying that narative. The fact is your side has an elegant lie machine and unlim ited funds. It apparantly makes up for the complete lack of ideas or desire to do anything for the good of ayone but themselves. You, Ned, are impressively good at the mental gymnastics it takes to ignore facts and reality on a day to day basis. If only there was some way to channel that for something good instead of just trolling around being a lying douche. You're the scum off the earth and I hope you get canceraids. Fuck off.
Love always,
Fisticuffs

P.S. You don't speak for "Americans" and what they like. You speak for greed, hate, selfishness. If I were you I'd go back to that church you love so much and spend five minutes listening instead of getting mouth fucked by your priest.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:37 pm

You don't have to "buy" any "narative"(sic). Just look at the election results.

Obama and his band of Chicago thugs have been brough to heel by the American people.

Back to the thread topic: thank goodness Keith was yanked from Football Night in America this year. I didn't need to see that greasy grill in HD every Sunday night.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Let's not forget Rush's great success over at ESPN.

Wonder if Fox News contributor's Karl Rove, Mike Huckabee, or Sarah Palin gave money to any political campaigns this year. Or Roger Ailes or old uncle Rupert or his Saudi friends.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:42 pm

fisticuffs wrote:Sorry Ned. Not buying that narative. The fact is your side has an elegant lie machine and unlim ited funds. It apparantly makes up for the complete lack of ideas or desire to do anything for the good of ayone but themselves. You, Ned, are impressively good at the mental gymnastics it takes to ignore facts and reality on a day to day basis. If only there was some way to channel that for something good instead of just trolling around being a lying douche. You're the scum off the earth and I hope you get canceraids. Fuck off.
Love always,
Fisticuffs

P.S. You don't speak for "Americans" and what they like. You speak for greed, hate, selfishness. If I were you I'd go back to that church you love so much and spend five minutes listening instead of getting mouth fucked by your priest.

Priceless. Scanners-like head explosion in 3-2-1...
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm

The Pot wrote:brough

(sic)

compay

(sic)

thinl

(sic)

Need I go on? Don't start down this road, Ned.
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 pm

TheBookPolice wrote:
The Pot wrote:brough

(sic)

compay

(sic)

thinl

(sic)

Need I go on? Don't start down this road, Ned.

Oh lord. Do we need to go back and discuss some of your restaurant "reviews" again? The one where you "reviewed" the closed restaurant?

Don't make me go down this road again, Bookie.

You'll lose.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby TheBookPolice » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:01 pm

" "
TheBookPolice
Forum God/Goddess

Postby jman111 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 pm

I, for one, am kinda lookin' forward to finding out what lies down this road.
jman111
Forum God/Goddess

Postby fisticuffs » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Nothing. There is no law against this. All Keith did was break and NBC ethics policy. if Fox News had any ethics or ethics policies they wouldn't have a network. Nice to know Ned is for Corporate rights and against individual rights.
fisticuffs
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:29 pm

jman111 wrote:I, for one, am kinda lookin' forward to finding out what lies down this road.

Here's a classic thread where Bookie "reviews" a restaurant that had stopped serving food before he got there. He attempts to defend himself with "dog ate my homework excuses". Hilarity ensues. Ya can't make this stuff up:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43078&hilit=bookie
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Next

Return to Headlines