(and in detail:)http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1256
And Found: "Ten top reasons to be an Episcopalian"
(10) No Snake Handling
(9) You can believe in dinosaurs
(8) Male and female, God created them; male and female, we ordain them
(7) You don't have to check your brains at the door
(6) Pew aerobics
(5) Church year is color-coded
(4) Free wine on Sundays
(3) All of the pagentry, none of the guilt
(2) You don't have to swim to get baptized
And the #1 reason is...
No matter what you believe, there's bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.
-Attributed to Robin Williams, a card-carrying Episcopalian.
No, he didn't invent the phrase "We're like Catholic-lite:
1/3 less guilt," but he's said it many times.