MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Thursday, August 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 72.0° F  Thunderstorm Light Rain
Collapse Photo Bar

Dumb-ass Favre

Badgers, Packers, Mallards. Paddling, running, golfing. And bikes!

Postby Foundation » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:38 am

Do any of you on this thread even watch football? The Packers defense (or lack of defense) is the main reason they suck. Their secondary is the worst in the league, their linbackers are still young, and their d-line is not playing as well as expected. Favre makes those forced throws because he has to. When you are constantly behind, or like last week, constantly giving up the lead, he feels he has to make a play. Ted Thompson is the biggest idiot in football and should be thrown under the bus (and maybe run over a few times) for what he did to this team. This moron let go of 2 of the best guards in the league and got nothing in return. Not to mention giving KGB WAY too much money. With no running game and a bad defense, what's a guy like Favre supposed to do?
Foundation
Forum Addict

Postby jjoyce » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:55 am

Foundation wrote:Favre makes those forced throws because he has to.

The cry of the Favre apologist. Forcing throws isn't helping that defense much as it keeps bringing them back onto the field. The best defense in the NFL is a clock-chewing offense.
jjoyce
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:50 am

Chief Mongo wrote:Please join the rest of those idiotic enough to say such treachery aloud - they are gathered in Marvell's anus (tell him "hi" for me).

Since you seem so obsessed with my anus and its contents, why don't you tell them yourself? You hearby have my permission to stick your face in my anus at any time which is convenient for you.

And by anus I of course mean my gender-neutral personhole.
Last edited by Marvell on Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Foundation » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:39 pm

jjoyce wrote:
Foundation wrote:Favre makes those forced throws because he has to.

The cry of the Favre apologist. Forcing throws isn't helping that defense much as it keeps bringing them back onto the field. The best defense in the NFL is a clock-chewing offense.

Your a moron. Stick to your ridiculous political rantings and stay out of sports because you clearly know nothing about the game of football.

When you let go of your whole o-line, it makes a run oriented "clock chewing" offense impossible. BTW, tell that dumb ass opinion to the Bears and Ravens.
Foundation
Forum Addict

Postby massimo » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:46 pm

Foundation wrote:Your a moron.

Love it.
massimo
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chief Mongo » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:00 pm

Marvell wrote:Since you seem so obsessed with my anus and its contents...

Not at all. I have no such obsession with either your head, or your anus. I just pointed out that one was stuck in the other.

As far as my comment tp "massimo", that was a good natured barb at him - not a cut on you. I just asked him to say "hi" to you in case he took me seriously...

Marvell wrote:You hearby have my permission to stick your face in my anus at any time which is convenient for you.

1) I don't swing that way - obviously you do, I'm not judging (not that there's anything wrong with that - \Seinfeld schtick)

2) I doubt there's any room for me if I were so inclined (which I am not), as your head is surely taking up most, if not all the room. I cannot make an accurate guesstimate as I have no idea how large your "gender-neutral personhole" is.

Obviously you are quite full of yourself, so I can only assume your head is quite large.

Marvell wrote:And by anus I of course mean my gender-neutral personhole.

That is by far the most interesting thing you've said to date. I actually chuckled.

Where'd you get that term? You don't seem bright enough to have thought of it yourself.

Anyway Marvell - I accept that you're handicapped by your ignorance. So, I'll allow you the last word as you can't seem to get enough of me (again, I don't swing that way).

We're just going in circles now- much like a grown man trying to pull his head out of his ass. Let's end this before you resort to the "I'm rubber, you're glue" gambit, because you know I'll just have to counter it with the "I know you are, but what am I?" defense...

Don't be sad - I'm certain that your next buffoonery-riddled diatribe is not far off, and I'll be there to point out how completely pathetic you are.

Until then...

I only hope #4 can forgive you as easily as I.

massimo wrote:
Foundation wrote:Your a moron.

Love it.

That is classic. :wink:
Chief Mongo

Postby Oprah » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:26 pm

Dear Marvell,

Now that Chief Mongo has declined your invitation to the party in your anus, that means room for one more. Is it okay if I invite my brother for this weekend's foray?

Sincerely,

Rex "The Assman" Grossman
GO BEARS!!!
Oprah
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:10 pm

Wow.

All that wind spent on calling me a fag and crowing about how much smarter you are.

Over-compensate much, 'Mongo?'
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Marvell » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:13 pm

Chief Mongo wrote:

That is by far the most interesting thing you've said to date. I actually chuckled.

Where'd you get that term? You don't seem bright enough to have thought of it yourself.

Thus proving that you're just as competent at judging character as you are at rhetoric and reading comprehension.

Honestly - Alex Karras was smarter.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Chief Mongo » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:26 am

Marvell wrote:All that wind spent on calling me a fag....

I never called you a "fag" - that's your term. You did however invite me to your "gender-neutral personhole". So in a sense, you called your sexual orientation to light.

Marvell wrote:... and crowing about how much smarter you are.

I never claimed any such thing. I just believe that you're not as bright as you try to put forth.

For example: The subject of this thread. Your opinion is ignorant. You obviously know little about football, and wrote this thread as a call for attention. You need others attention, whether it's good or otherwise. I have a few extra minutes to help you out. You should be thanking me.

Marvell wrote:Over-compensate much, 'Mongo?'

Want to see someone over-compensate? Look in the mirror my special friend. Answering your own post, or posting twice in a row? That's why I'm answering your postS - you obviously don't want me to leave you alone. I'm actually a pretty nice guy, and I feel sorry for you...

Marvell wrote:
Chief Mongo wrote:

Thus proving that you're just as competent at judging character as you are at rhetoric and reading comprehension.

Thanks for the compliment. I googled "gender-neutral personhole" and I was right - you didn't coin that term. Sorry - I'm not up to date on PC terms for assholes...

Think I'll just call them "Marvells" - seems to sum them up rather nicely. :D

Marvell wrote:Honestly - Alex Karras was smarter.

Is he dead? Or do you mean he was smarter in "Blazing Saddles"? Personally I thought he was brilliant in that role - but you do understand it was make-believe, right?

Do you think you're as smart as your namesake? Or do you believe that having a learned namesake makes you as learned? The more you say, the more sorrow I feel for you, and how you view the world. It's OK to laugh at yourself once in awhile Marvell...

"Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy (fitting as this was a sports thread at one time)

You equating me to a fictional, but very funny movie character doesn't threaten me personally - sorry.

My reading comprehension is better than most (I've been tested). You're just not very good at getting your point across. Next time try 3 posts in a row, or even 4!

Have a nice weekend Marvell, I'm sure we'll talk more Monday.

GO PACK!
Chief Mongo

Postby Marvell » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:53 am

Chief Mongo wrote: I'm actually a pretty nice guy, and I feel sorry for you...

Feel free to spare me the dubious gift of your:

1.)sympathy
2.)'intellect'
3.)attention

Somehow, I'll live with my impoverishment.
Marvell
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Oprah » Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:20 pm

GO BEARS!!!
Oprah
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AJ Love » Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:48 am

25 of 35, 340 yards, 3 TD's. 2nd QB in NFL history to throw for 400 TD's. Yep, Favre is done, washed up, put a fork in him. :roll:
AJ Love
Forum God/Goddess

Postby massimo » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:50 am

AJ Love wrote:25 of 35, 340 yards, 3 TD's. 2nd QB in NFL history to throw for 400 TD's. Yep, Favre is done, washed up, put a fork in him. :roll:

Well, Marino threw for 420 I think, and I'd say he's pretty washed up these days... not like Favre threw all 400 yesterday.
Anyway, I agree with you. I don't think he's washed up. I'll say it again, he belongs with the Bears! (oh, and send Ahman Green with him, too...)
massimo
Forum God/Goddess

Postby AJ Love » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:24 am

The Bears don't want Ahman Green. Playoff fumbles don't equate in the Bears' Super Bowl hopes
AJ Love
Forum God/Goddess

PreviousNext

Return to Sports, Recreation & Biking