MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus on Twitter · Facebook · Flickr · Newsletters · Instagram 
Sunday, September 21, 2014 |  Madison, WI: 55.0° F  Partly Cloudy
Collapse Photo Bar

Nutroots Triumphant- The inmates are running the asylum

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Nutroots Triumphant- The inmates are running the asylum

Postby Uncle Jimbo » Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:15 pm

All the warm weather had me out in the park making videos. Remember I am funnin' with the moonbat and hippy commentary, my wife and most of the people I know around here fall in those catgeories. I am not hatin'just commentatin'

Nutroots Triumphant
Uncle Jimbo
Forum Addict

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:01 am

And the moonbats demand their pound of flesh:

Peace activists to rally at Pelosi's San Francisco home
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- A few dozen peace activists marched across the Golden Gate Bridge and gathered outside the San Francisco home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday, demanding that Congress stop funding the war in Iraq.

"San Francisco has been against this war from the very beginning," said Toby Blome, a physical therapist who organized the event. "This is our fifth year of the war, and Nancy needs to wake up and represent San Franciscans."

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/03 ... 184042.txt
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Postby Ned Flanders » Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:40 pm

Anyone catch David Obey's moonbat-directed meltdown?:

We're trying to use the supplemental to end the war," said Obey, chairman of the Appropriations Committee and sponsor of the legislation that would end any combat role for U.S. troops by Aug. 31, 2008. "You can't end the war if you're going against the supplemental. It's time these idiot liberals understood that!"

As another protester joined Richards, Obey continued: "That bill ends the war! If that isn't good enough for you, you're smoking something illegal. You've got your facts screwed up. We can't get the votes! Do you see a magic wand in my pocket? We don't have the votes for it. We do have the votes if you guys quit screwing it up. We do have the votes to end the legal authority for the war, that's the same as de-funding it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01504.html
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess

Return to National Politics & Government