MOBILE USERS: m.isthmus.com
Connect with Isthmus:         Newsletters 
Saturday, February 28, 2015 |  Madison, WI: -8.0° F  Fair
Collapse Photo Bar

Rove "Busted"!

Races for the Senate, U.S. House, etc. and other issues of national importance.

Postby Ned Flanders » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:02 pm

Nothing gets past the CSI:Madison geniuses around here! This bit of mental agility is truly awe-inspiring.
Ned Flanders
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 13620
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:48 pm

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:18 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:
The Tolerator wrote:Unless you have some proof showing otherwise. You are the troll here.

I've spent the last five and a half years showing such "proof," noob. I've posted, and long since forgotten, 20 times the content you've "produced" here (if squeezing-out such menial mental turds as yours can be considered productive).


If you have posted all this proof of Karl's crimes, then why is he still enjoying freedom and not cooling his heels in prison. Are you the only one with the evidence? Have you sent it to the proper authorities? Or has Bush just pardoned him so fast that he keeps out of jail? I suppose there is a vast right-winged conspiracy to allow Rove to commit crimes and not be prosecuted. (more wishful thinking)

Chuck_Schick wrote:
The fact you have a problem with my status as a longtime, reasonably well respected contributor to this place is, frankly, pretty fucking childish ... albeit on a par with your miserable capacity for critical thought, I suppose.


I don't even understand this paragraph. When have I ever indicated that I have a problem with your status. Maybe you have a problem with your status. Have I made a personal attack on you? I don't think I have, but if I have let me know, so I can acknowledge it. I know I haven't hoisted a barrage of profanity on you as you are so fond of doing to so many. Again, I don't understand what your point is.
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:27 pm

The Tolerator wrote:If you have posted all this proof of Karl's crimes, then why is he still enjoying freedom and not cooling his heels in prison.

Oh you were talking about Rove? I thought you wanted proof I'm not a troll. Forgive me for misinterpreting your poorly articulated post. Does your modifier dangle as well?

Have I made a personal attack on you?

No, you've just proven yourself a spoon-fed, regurgitative moron. That's really more an affront to the thinking person than an attack.

But whatever. We've already established you aren't who or what you pretend to be.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:44 pm

I will now read from the Book of Chuck chapter 1 verses 5-10

5 If someone disagrees with you, you shall call them troll.
6 When your arguements are weak, it is required that you heap upon your contender profane and vulgar names.
7 It shall be easier to point out spelling errors than logic errors.
8 If you say something enough, it will soon be counted as true.
9 Name calling is preferable to discussion.
10 Crying as a little child when you don't get your way is a virtue.

That's good reading. Words to live by
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Postby pulsewidth modulation » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:
The Tolerator wrote:Unless you have some proof showing otherwise. You are the troll here.

I've spent the last five and a half years showing such "proof"


Riiiiight. Jokes and snide off the subject commentary are "proof" that you are not a troll? OK...

Chuck_Schick wrote:The fact you have a problem with my status


Who anointed you to your level of status? Yourself?

Chuck_Schick wrote:as a longtime, reasonably well respected contributor to this place


Um, self respect does not count as "respect". Do have any more self celebrating commentary for your 5 fans on this site?

So, when will jjoyce come in for Chuck_Roast's rescue? Drum roll please...
pulsewidth modulation
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:18 pm

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:47 pm

pulsewidth modulation wrote:So, when will jjoyce come in for Chuck_Roast's rescue? Drum roll please...

Jason need not come to my rescue, because unlike you unthinking twats, I'm not a huge fucking crybaby. I can take care of myself. Moreover, I'll debate any of you lightweights anytime, any place. That offer has stood for years, although none of you chickenshits has ever had the cojones to put a public face on your anonymous idiocy.

You're intellectually lazy. It's been proven time and again and yet you keep showing up to the gunfight armed only with a limp strand of linguini. And you whine like a pathetic child whenever someone takes you to task, resorting to your hackneyed platitudes--the last refuge of the moron. You're like the battered wife who won't move on, except that you deserve your lashes. But you can make good on your promise to turn tail anytime, if you don't like my responses to your digital droolings.

Oh, and if you honestly contend that all I do here is sling insults, you're clearly as illiterate as you are ill-informed. How many links do I need to provide to get you Rovian chucklefucks to quit repeating this sad little defense ad nauseam? Seriously, I'm asking.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:
pulsewidth modulation wrote:So, when will jjoyce come in for Chuck_Roast's rescue? Drum roll please...

Jason need not come to my rescue, because unlike you unthinking twats, I'm not a huge fucking crybaby. I can take care of myself. Moreover, I'll debate any of you lightweights anytime, any place. That offer has stood for years, although none of you chickenshits has ever had the cojones to put a public face on your anonymous idiocy.

You're intellectually lazy. It's been proven time and again and yet you keep showing up to the gunfight armed only with a limp strand of linguini. And you whine like a pathetic child whenever someone takes you to task, resorting to your hackneyed platitudes--the last refuge of the moron. You're like the battered wife who won't move on, except that you deserve your lashes. But you can make good on your promise to turn tail anytime, if you don't like my responses to your digital droolings.

Oh, and if you honestly contend that all I do here is sling insults, you're clearly as illiterate as you are ill-informed. How many links do I need to provide to get you Rovian chucklefucks to quit repeating this sad little defense ad nauseam? Seriously, I'm asking.


see verses 6,8-10


5 If someone disagrees with you, you shall call them troll.
6 When your arguements are weak, it is required that you heap upon your contender profane and vulgar names.
7 It shall be easier to point out spelling errors than logic errors.
8 If you say something enough, it will soon be counted as true.
9 Name calling is preferable to discussion.
10 Crying as a little child when you don't get your way is a virtue.
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:57 pm

Hey Toolerator, I'm curious: Does the Bush administration's dick taste like chicken? I figure you'd know, seeing as you haven't taken it out of your mouth since you got here.

Seriously, if you're such a rhetorical gunslinger, let's take it to the stage, bitch. The offer stands.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:18 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:Hey Toolerator, I'm curious: Does the Bush administration's dick taste like chicken? I figure you'd know, seeing as you haven't taken it out of your mouth since you got here.

Seriously, if you're such a rhetorical gunslinger, let's take it to the stage, bitch. The offer stands.


You need some medicine. I suppose the administration's dick tastes like any other, so that would make you the connoisseur.

Seriously, I challenged you to provide any evidence that Rover broke the law. Oh what was your response then. Oh yeah, you called me troll. Now that is rhetorical gunslinging :? Not to mention original. You want to step up to that one...Bitch? :wink:
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:56 pm

The Tolerator wrote:Seriously, I challenged you to provide any evidence that Rover broke the law.

You want me to provide evidence while the evidentiary hearing is still ongoing? You really don't understand how government works, do you?

I'm not a prosecuting attorney. And anyway, if I were, I'd have been replaced by these vindictive jackasses months ago.

You made the statement that Rove is "too smart to break the law or have any ethics issues." The proof is forthcoming in reams. Care to wager that Rove steps in his own shit before this whole thing plays out? 'Cause I'm game. Shit the Dems have only had subpoena power for a few months and, so far, there's a worm under every rock overturned.

Seriously, you're either the most gullible buffoon in the history of the species, or this is simply a game your playing. My bet is on the latter, which means I've already played along longer than I should.

See you when these sonsofbitches go down in flames. Until then ... troll away.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:06 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:
The Tolerator wrote:Seriously, I challenged you to provide any evidence that Rover broke the law.

You want me to provide evidence while the evidentiary hearing is still ongoing? You really don't understand how government works, do you?

I'm not a prosecuting attorney. And anyway, if I were, I'd have been replaced by these vindictive jackasses months ago.

You made the statement that Rove is "too smart to break the law or have any ethics issues." The proof is forthcoming in reams. Care to wager that Rove steps in his own shit before this whole thing plays out? 'Cause I'm game. Shit the Dems have only had subpoena power for a few months and, so far, there's a worm under every rock overturned.

Seriously, you're either the most gullible buffoon in the history of the species, or this is simply a game your playing. My bet is on the latter, which means I've already played along longer than I should.

See you when these sonsofbitches go down in flames. Until then ... troll away.


Note to all forum readers. Chuck_Schick is The Tolerator's Bitch!

He invites a debate, I tell him to pick up the challenge from a few post earlier and he runs.

Here's his responses

I'm not a prosecuting attorney.

And anyway, if I were, I'd have been replaced by these vindictive jackasses months ago.

I can't believe he did it so fast. I suppose it is typical demo behavior. Cut and run, that is.

Additionally, he is suggesting that he thinks Rove's only legal violations are ones that are being played out in court now, of which he is only on the periphery.

If Rove is so bad, where is evidence for all his other malfeasance?

I'll wager with you Chuck. What's it going to be?
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Postby Chuck_Schick » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:51 pm

Right. I'm your bitch because you can't pick up a fucking paper and face the Muzak.

As for the bet, we'd better clarify: Are we talking about an indictment? Jail time? A mere congressional slap on the wrist? Does a pardon render the whole deal null and void?

What's it gonna be, indeed. If we're gonna do this thing, I don't want any last minute weaseling.
Chuck_Schick
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 10385
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2001 4:41 pm
Location: back atcha

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:54 pm

Chuck_Schick wrote:Right. I'm your bitch because you can't pick up a fucking paper and face the Muzak.

As for the bet, we'd better clarify: Are we talking about an indictment? Jail time? A mere congressional slap on the wrist? Does a pardon render the whole deal null and void?

What's it gonna be, indeed. If we're gonna do this thing, I don't want any last minute weaseling.


Your choice, Bitch.

I say Rove walks away smelling like a rose.
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

Postby AlphaLiberal » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:57 pm

Schick rocks.
AlphaLiberal
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:39 pm

Postby The Tolerator » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:01 pm

AlphaLiberal wrote:Schick rocks.


as The Tolerator's Bitch
The Tolerator
Forum God/Goddess
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to National Politics & Government

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

moviesmusiceats
Select a Movie
Select a Theater


commentsViewedForum
  ISTHMUS FLICKR
Created with flickr badge.

Promotions Contact us Privacy Policy Jobs Newsletters RSS
Collapse Photo Bar